BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Jeep Beach May 14-16th 2010  (Read 12947 times)

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
Re: Jeep Beach May 14-16th 2010
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2010, 11:52:39 AM »
Livingston, do yo still need to split a room?
Semper Fi

RotorHead

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2010, 11:58:35 AM »

Yup, got a connection? There's a guy over on JKO that wants to split one, but neither one of us have made reservations yet. I'm thinking I might ride my motorcycle down.

RotorHead

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2010, 12:01:10 PM »
any one going from the Macon area?  What is your timetable? Convoy?

Doug/Livingston - what time do you all plan on getting there?

I want to leave Thursday, but may be down for Friday.

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2010, 12:07:31 PM »

Yup, got a connection? There's a guy over on JKO that wants to split one, but neither one of us have made reservations yet. I'm thinking I might ride my motorcycle down.

I'm thinking I want to get a room at the host hotel instead of driving to and from her place in Ormond Beach. I might be getting a better rate due to her friend managing the host hotl but if not the Jeep beach rate is only $79.
I'm definitely not going down Thursday, probably be there Friday evening. Let me know what ya think.
Semper Fi

RotorHead

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2010, 12:13:12 PM »

I'm thinking I want to get a room at the host hotel instead of driving to and from her place in Ormond Beach. I might be getting a better rate due to her friend managing the host hotl but if not the Jeep beach rate is only $79.
I'm definitely not going down Thursday, probably be there Friday evening. Let me know what ya think.

See if they still have a room available and I'm in. I'd still like to go down Thursday just because it's about an 8 hour drive from here and I don't want to spend all day driving on Friday. I'll cover all of Thursday though. Just let me know what I need to do.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2010, 03:59:13 AM »
3:45am.  We're rolling!  Hope the shuttle blasts off on time!

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2010, 02:40:41 PM »
 I'm leaving at 6am Saturday morning and staying at the Plaza Resort. See you down there.
Semper Fi

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2010, 07:49:18 PM »
What a day and Jeep Beach is awesome.
Hanging with all the vendors this afternnon, Linda and the girls and chuck and Sherry around the pool, space shuttle launch (biggest bottle rocket I've ever seen) in a clear blue sky, and free hooters wings tonight!

Awesome event and can't wait to go to the speedway in the morning.

I think we're up to 8 t shirts, 5 ladies tank tops, and a hat for the family. Lol.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2010, 10:06:45 PM »
What a day and Jeep Beach is awesome.
Hanging with all the vendors this afternnon, Linda and the girls and chuck and Sherry around the pool, space shuttle launch (biggest bottle rocket I've ever seen) in a clear blue sky, and free hooters wings tonight!

Awesome event and can't wait to go to the speedway in the morning.

I think we're up to 8 t shirts, 5 ladies tank tops, and a hat for the family. Lol.

Haha Doug, your just starting, wait until tomorrow when those girls see all that stuff for sale, T shirt galore.............................
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BigJerm

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2010, 07:59:31 AM »
I wonder how it will compare to last year. Last year's hotel was right next to a wanna-be Hooters and it was just 1 big party the first night with Jeeps parked on the grass and everywhere, music blasting and lots of drinking... I need to buy an old Jeep just so I can go back.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2010, 04:53:42 PM »
All the Jeep Beach Veterans say it's bigger than ever.  500+ Jeeps, and tons of vendors.

We need a big GATR group next year.

Yes  Jerm, vendor show and lots of drinks, music, and jello shots last night.

Saw Jeremy with Rock Krawler, Jeremy with River Raider and the new JK truck he built, Dan with Wilson 4X4, Lane with Pirate, Hitmoney/Dennis and Jenna, Moose, Joker, LArry with Poison Spyder, and lots more. 

AND the Richard Petty experience running laps all day long.  Cool.

Mike drove the JK over everything too since he didn't bring his cause of the damn wreck.  As always, he has a nice touch with a JK on the rocks.  We didn't even air down and ran everything.  Lots of fun.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 04:55:38 PM by Doug »

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2010, 06:17:37 PM »
I wonder how it will compare to last year. Last year's hotel was right next to a wanna-be Hooters and it was just 1 big party the first night with Jeeps parked on the grass and everywhere, music blasting and lots of drinking... I need to buy an old Jeep just so I can go back.

Jeremy,

Everything Doug said, except they brought in a DJ and he was playing music pool side and we had a pool side bar. And tonight JK Owners is having a party starting at 8 until ?, with a live band. You need to get another jeep ASAP.........................
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM