BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Thompson Jeep Dealership  (Read 1205 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: Thompson Jeep Dealership
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 10:32:58 AM »
Klye i am just mad at you cause you have a Tow Pig... DICK....

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »
Klye i am just mad at you cause you have a Tow Pig... DICK....

it is nice to have one.

ya know everyone has jokes today...

everyone bitches about how this dealership and that dealership wont work on their Jeep or put it in for the warrant work... and I found one that has worked with me on each issue I have had,, and you all want to talk shit to me about how I wheel... or how you think it broke.... well then fuk u

thats awesome man. I wish my shit had a warranty on it so every time I broke I could just have a dealership fix it. haha.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

ghostdancer308

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 10:37:27 AM »
Shut your mouth esse! Found out this past time my file was flagged by the dealership, so yes, good one! Your still king of the bypass! You want a cookie or how about an ornament for your fu**ing tree? Put that in your report and lube your yoke with it!!LOL!!! Still have openings here....bitch tits! {btt} Good job!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:46:53 AM by ghostdancer308 »

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 10:46:13 AM »
from the man that has the biggest man tits wants to call me bitch tits..... whatever...  and times ticking.. might here something back on the paperwork sometime in yr 2050... freakin army

ghostdancer308

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 10:54:28 AM »
My Moobs are ripped!!! :o As for Big A, there is A-stan...I have seen the numbers. I am surprised you don't fit into the equation? {ehm} Anyways, I am still pissed about my dealership, so yes, your lucky. They treated me well, till I needed that locker replaced. Funny thing, its the service manager not the tech's who have an issue with my Rubi. This fat-ass, SOB thinks he has to pay for the part and instal. Hell, they only sell maybe 1 vehicle a month and flag my account? really? Actually got to yell at him on the phone. Anyways, I am no longer allowed to have any repairs on the jeep at that location. :bs)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2009, 10:56:15 AM »
You gotta love stealerships & moobs.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

ghostdancer308

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 10:58:46 AM »
Hey Matt...Big A is back!!!LOL!!!

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 11:04:36 AM »
You gotta love stealerships & moobs.

go together like lamb and tuna fish. perhaps you prefer spaghetti and meatballs in this country?
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

mdo817

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »
ya know everyone has jokes today...

everyone bitches about how this dealership and that dealership wont work on their Jeep or put it in for the warrant work... and I found one that has worked with me on each issue I have had,, and you all want to talk shit to me about how I wheel... or how you think it broke.... well then fuk u
I got a Stealership like that Mike, well I did until Obamah decided to take over Chrysler Jeep and shut down some. I actually still get Donna's oil changed there, in her Cherokee. I went this morning as a matter of fact, small town,friendly and doesn't hurt that the parts manager is pretty and a sweet lady. I carry her a Christmas gift every year. It was Harry Lewis Dodge now it's just Harry Lewis, thanks Obamah. Glad to hear they are hooking you up, does sound like Kyle is right that the 'C' clip fell out and then the u-joint cap backed out until it hit the ball joint, then goes Kaboom. We need more small town Dealerships.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2009, 04:25:17 PM »
ya know Glen when you get back you should bring your Rubi down and we can talk to Thompson and see about that "Flag"...

Small town dealerships are great... bad thing now is that we have the rental charger now the wife wants one... can you say      S   P  E  E  D  I  N  G   T  I  C  K  E  T  S ..... that is a bridge we will have to cross later...

as far as me heading to A-stan not going to happen as long as I have this teaching gig... maybe after the fence is lifted I can get out of here... then the E-7 board is in 2 months... not like I have a shot at it... but even a blind monkey can find his balls twice a day....   

mdo817

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »
ya know Glen when you get back you should bring your Rubi down and we can talk to Thompson and see about that "Fag"...

Small town dealerships are great... bad thing now is that we have the rental charger now the wife wants one... can you say      S   P  E  E  D  I  N  G   T  I  C  K  E  T  S ..... that is a bridge we will have to cross later...

as far as me heading to A-stan not going to happen as long as I have this teaching gig... maybe after the fence is lifted I can get out of here... then the E-7 board is in 2 months... not like I have a shot at it... but even a blind monkey can find his balls twice a day....   

Fixed it for ya!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 08:13:50 PM »
ok so checked out my jeep today and they had the front drivers side axle shaft in and looking at the ticking noise now and they think it might be my rear axle so they have one on order.. and if that doesnt fix it they will order me a new rear driveshaft..

all i can say is i hope they dont find that ticking noise anytime soon .. maybe i can get a new trans a new front driveshaft lets see what else..... LOL..... again the nice thing is warranty baby.... warranty

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM