BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Doll  (Read 927 times)

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
Doll
« on: December 06, 2010, 08:41:24 AM »
I know, it's a strange request!
My mother is 85 and has pneumonia and in the hospital as we speak.
Her dimentia and alzheimers leaves her to only recall certain simple things and one of the is a Shirly Temple doll of all things.
She was welder and built ships then aircraft radios in WWII so it's odd this is a standout item of which I'm seeking on her behalf.
If you have a lead or have one you wish to sell that I may find before Christmas let me know.
The road to prosperity should not be be paved with
 those who are in your way but by the helping of those along the way.

Offline fourwheelinaj

• Visitor
Re: Doll
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 09:17:04 AM »
I do not have what you are looking for but just did a quick look.   May want to try eBay as I saw some on there as well.   Attached is the link where I found some on Amazon.  Not sure what price you are willing to pay but given I found others at $500 plus maybe these will help.  I know all to well how important it is to try and do something for them.   I lost mine a little over two years ago and miss her terribly.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_19?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=shirley+temple+doll&sprefix=shirley+temple+doll

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
Re: Doll
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 09:55:52 AM »
Thanks, I lost my dad this year and with my mothers condition it's like not having her here even when she is.
I have never purchased a thing from eBay and get a little nervous doing so, hence the outreach on a personal level.
The road to prosperity should not be be paved with
 those who are in your way but by the helping of those along the way.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM