BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Times are tough but this is something worth giving  (Read 657 times)

urdaddyjeep

Times are tough but this is something worth giving
« on: August 03, 2011, 11:48:31 AM »
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/clarksville-tn-teen-needs-help-finishing-jeep-after-father-killed-afghanistan-1244891/

i say we as a group get an account up and make one big donation... or whaterver... i just think this is something to give a few bucks too...

mdo817

Re: Times are tough but this is something worth giving
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 12:28:13 PM »
I'm game, is there a way to confirm it's legit and the funds will go to the right peoples?

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 01:58:41 PM »
I'm game, is there a way to confirm it's legit and the funds will go to the right peoples?

Makes 2 of us. I ain't rich but even $20 from enough people could help out. Most everyone here knows what kinda $$ can be sunk into a Jeep. I'd just have to know its not some BS scam. I'm real leery of those.

Tompatt

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »

within that post are some members of JF and pirate that are helping. i think it is a good cause.

Richard

Re: Re: Re: Times are tough but this is something worth giving
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 03:30:25 PM »

within that post are some members of JF and pirate that are helping. i think it is a good cause.

That means nothing.

Tompatt

Re: Re: Re: Times are tough but this is something worth giving
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 03:49:23 PM »

That means nothing.

i knew you would say that. but if you dont think its legit then don't donate.

Online lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 04:00:08 PM »

Makes 2 of us. I ain't rich but even $20 from enough people could help out. Most everyone here knows what kinda $$ can be sunk into a Jeep. I'd just have to know its not some BS scam. I'm real leery of those.

I am in if it is legit.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

mdo817

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 04:31:22 PM »
MikeD, you want to try and do a little leg work and find contacts, I will handle the money end via paypal or check.

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 06:41:52 PM »
 {toast}

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 12:35:07 PM »
The guy named Will in the thread use to own the 4x4 shop there in Clarksville, I will see if i can find a number on him, I havent lived there in 6 yrs.. but I still have friends up there and see if they know anything about it... but after reading the news paper about it I think its legit enough to have sent 20 bucks already.... but hell i am known for throwing away money....LOL

Mark

Re: Re: Times are tough but this is something worth giving
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 01:36:44 PM »
That's cool I would like to make sure the money goes to the jeep build.

Sent from my DROIDX

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »
you can also reach the guy that is doing the main collection on it and ask him.. there seems to be alot of cool stuff being donated for this... i was thinking maybe if this group comes together on it and makes a nice donation we can also send in a club sticker and have them put it on the jeep....

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM