BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: DEC. 10 - 11 : OPEN RIDE & SWAP MEET * Durhamtown Holiday Ride - DISCUSSION  (Read 14617 times)

Offline melloyellow

• Visitor
Re: DEC. 10 - 11 : OPEN RIDE & SWAP MEET * Durhamtown Holiday Ride - DISCUSSION
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2011, 03:05:34 PM »
So how many are going to d-town saturday?

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2011, 03:12:58 PM »
Me + 1 and 12 or 13 other rigs + guest & there are a few atv's & side x sides going  {cheers2}
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2011, 09:40:12 AM »
Ok, so we are eating a picnic lunch right? Nothing at night? I am thinking I may head down friday night and camp in the sub so I don't have to get up and leave at 6am. I am bringing some 2 litres for the lunch. I am going to start a "to bring list thread" so please check in there to let us know what you can bring {letseat}

Link is here, http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=8635.0
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2011, 09:55:05 AM »
I have 2 power inverters - TJ bushwackers - Daystar TJ front bumper - lights http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=8512.0

I can bring any of these items - if you are interested or want me to bring them let me know.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:20:13 AM by PHANTOM »
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2011, 10:49:55 AM »
Got a drill in header for a bestop bikini for TJ, Spare stock front TJ shaft with joints.

Offline 4theHIGH

• Visitor
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2011, 08:20:30 PM »
I plan to come up on Saturday.

First ride with GATR, look forward to meeting everyone!  {cheers2}

Bluejeep64

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2011, 01:55:50 AM »
Going to be a good ride! its been too long for me...

Offline US.TROOPER

• Visitor
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2011, 09:40:50 AM »
Got a drill in header for a bestop bikini for TJ, Spare stock front TJ shaft with joint.

Will the front TJ shaft work on a 04 Rubi? Would love to have that as a spare and i know the Rubi axle is not a true 44... Im bringing a Hi-Lift jack mount that goes on the hinges of the hood made by Warrior products it is new. Also door entry plastic cover new in the package, all this stuff came off a 2000 TJ....have some other stuff laying around too...Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will be there Friday night leaving sunday some time...

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2011, 09:50:43 AM »
Got a drill in header for a bestop bikini for TJ, Spare stock front TJ shaft with joint.

Will the front TJ shaft work on a 04 Rubi? Would love to have that as a spare and i know the Rubi axle is not a true 44... Im bringing a Hi-Lift jack mount that goes on the hinges of the hood made by Warrior products it is new. Also door entry plastic cover new in the package, all this stuff came off a 2000 TJ....have some other stuff laying around too...Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will be there Friday night leaving sunday some time...

I am not sure. I would think it would but need to do some research. Anybody know for sure?

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2011, 09:44:09 AM »
Getting closer guys and gals.  {letseat} Just be sure and remember we are meeting at 10am for a drivers meeting! Please be sure to get there early and get inside to do all your paperwork and pay. There is usually a line to get in to do this. You have to fill out an online form in the building or you can do it online, print it and get paid up. We understand some things can happen to make you late, but we cannot hold out for stragglers. Please also make sure that you have aired down, disconnected any sway bars and your rig is all ready to hit the trails. It can be very frustrating for many of us to have to wait while a few guys air down, disconnect etc. If you have questions about any of this, please ask one of us and we will be glad to help you get it done and explain the benefits if you have not done these things before. We want to make this a full day of riding and fellowship and we have a large group to keep on track. Drivers meeting should take no longer than 10-15 minutes at best. Just an overview of the day and what to expect on the trails and our trail rules. We will then be rolling out. I think we will need to move the meeting place to another area as Saturdays are extremely busy near the clubhouse and there is limited room for gathering with the # of guys and vehicles we have coming. We will post the meeting location as it gets closer to d day.  {cheers2}

Link to online waiver so you can save some time... http://www.durhamtown.com/waiver.htm
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:02:48 AM by Krawler00 »

Bluejeep64

« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2011, 02:04:11 PM »
There is a dirt area on the way to the old park about 100 ft. from the lodge parking area, on the right side of the road.. its a really good area to air down, disconnect, etc... it works out pretty good for everyone to pay get the wristband and go line up at this area? just an idea...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2011, 02:15:39 PM »
yeah. was thinking the same thing. or across the street near the campers.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM