BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Obamagraphics - post'um here  (Read 4578 times)

BigJerm

Re: Obamagraphics - post'um here
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2012, 09:28:16 AM »
Oh where to start on Puerto Rico... they already have a food stamps program called NAP (Nutrition Assistance Program), the can get Medicare part B and get social security. I found a thing the other day online from AARP while searching that said we give $380 million a year to them for SS. Cant confirm that though... BUT they dont pay taxes. Would bringing them in to the states make them pay taxes? If so hell might as well... either tax them or kick them out completely IMO, screw these free rides. No telling how much money we would spend to add a star to a flag though.

Legalize marijuana. I am torn on this. There will need to be tax, regulation, medical studies done, ect just like alcohol and tobacco. It is a taxable item to possibly generate more revenue and could create LEGAL jobs and we know the market is already there for the product. BUT are we making a gate way drug legal? They have always called it a gate way drug to harder drugs, but they also said that about alcohol at 1 time. Right now there is no telling how many people we have tied up in the legal system for marijuana related crimes, in jail, in court, on probation for it, so the legal use of it could free up bed space, courts, MONEY.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2012, 10:44:27 AM »
Federal law still trumps the state laws on this subject, so it will be interesting to see what DC will do about it. Right now the 2 states are saying the federal govenment doesnt have the man power to regulate it, so they probably wont. Taxation & regulation on this will be interesting. Mexico is also pissed about this "legalization", so that will put some pressure on our Govment.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2012, 08:17:21 AM »
Right now the 2 states are saying the federal govenment doesnt have the man power to regulate it, so they probably wont.

Yep,good 60 minutes news story on medicinal marijuana(which is illegal under federal law) a few weeks ago. It spotlighted Colorado. They basically came out and said that the the Feds don't have the manpower to spend on enforcing it. As more states vote in medicinal and legal marijuana the Feds will be less and less able to deal with it. What may happen is that the Feds pull federal funding(education, roads, etc) for those states but has yet to happen.

I lean heavily libertarian and actually think, rightly or wrongly, that the States exercising more freedoms may be a good thing. The Federal government intrudes on our lives much more than our founding fathers ever planned. States should take back as much local control as they can. The problem...many states are on the Federal dole just like welfare participants. They get Federal funding and don't want to give it up.

Ramble out...time to wheel Windrock!

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2013, 08:00:30 AM »
 {rtft}

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]

Offline brentdavis

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »
He's spending our tax dollars on this...

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]
Brent Davis

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2013, 07:43:57 PM »

Snagged this shot on the way to work lol. 
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline RD Slyter

• Visitor
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2013, 07:45:40 AM »
So, here's one that's already got my wife and I just fumin'. Texsun, you mite want to read this one brother...

Yesterday, she noticed a post of FB saying that the Army, and other branches, as of today 8 Mar 2013 will no longer be honoring Student Aid for school. This includes the GI Bill, Post 911 GI Bill, and all other student aid funding for both service members and family members. This really twists my taters in more ways than one. To begine with, I extended my enlistment contract by an additional 3 years to be ellegable to pass a portion of my Post 911 GI bill to Dawn so she could finish school and get her RN degree. Now that's not going to happen. Secondly, this is a breach of contract and as far as I see it this makes my current contract null and void. But do you think if by me trying to fight it is going to change anything?

I am so far beyone fed up with the pile of monkey sh!t this so called "administration" is trying to get away with. I can't exactly post the way I really want to handle things with out incriminating myself, but I believe eveyone here is tracking where I am with things. I'm right now at a point to just waiting for the straw that's going to break the camels back.

All I gota' say to those who voted for this homo is FU*K you very much!  {salute}

Here is a link I found validating this.

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story/Education-funding-cuts-for-Military-due-to/FYi7XGYykkmxnaGcYSGxEw.cspx
Ryan and Dawn Slyter; Grafenwhere Germany

Offline tazstoy

• Visitor
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2013, 08:23:26 AM »
as much as I hate to say this I'm so glad I'm no longer in the service ya'll put your life on the line for the aholes that are stabbing you in the back gotta love your leaders they are the reason all these other countries have no respect for the US anymore
Todd, Marie  and son goes by Tim or Timothy

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2013, 09:52:08 AM »
I support out troops NOT our government.  There is a site I LOVe to read called http://rense.com/  This guy is a great sorse of TRUE information....non of this watered down CNN NBC FOX Mainstream media  :bs)

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.  Really opened my mind a long time ago.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline Texsun

• Visitor
  • Herro
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2013, 11:50:10 AM »
The peoples votes don't even matter...

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:53:01 AM by Texsun »
Drew, Cassie, and Hunter
99 XJ thingy

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2013, 11:03:34 AM »
No photo but nice list:

Obama administration scandal

Frank: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
    Joe:     "You mean the Mexican gun running?"
    Frank: "No, the other one."

Joe:     "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?"

Joe:     "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"

Joe:     "You mean the voter fraud?"

Joe:     "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Joe:    "You mean that 3 or 4 of Obama's GAY boyfriends were mysteriously MURDERED when they came forward with claims he was gay too?"

Joe:    "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"

Joe:    "You mean the Boston Bombing?"

Joe:    "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"

Joe:     "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?"

Joe:     "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?"

Joe:     "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"

Joe:    "The IRS targeting conservatives?"

Joe:    "The DOJ spying on the press?"

Joe:     "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"
    Frank:  "No, the other one."

Joe:     "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy 3 months later the Chinese bought it?"

Joe:     "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"

Joe:     "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?"

Joe:     "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"

Joe:     "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"

Joe:     "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"

Joe:     "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advice-and-consent role?"

Joe:     "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Joe:     "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?"

Joe:     "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"

Joe:     "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters who don't pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers and stuck us again with the most pandering, corrupt administration in American history?"
    Frank: "THAT'S THE ONE!"

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2013, 10:31:37 AM »

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM