BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Open ride in may  (Read 1559 times)

Offline bear991

• Visitor
Open ride in may
« on: January 18, 2013, 11:05:42 AM »
I'm just throwing this out there. Some of us can't or don't want to go to Moab in May. I was wondering if some folks would want to get together and have a day or two of riding up here in my area. I volunteer for the U.S. Forest service in  Rabun county and surounding areas and we have a ton of roads up here. There not super challenging by any means but I enjoy just getting out and riding and enjoying what we've been so richly blessed with. I'll be out riding anyway most likely as I do most every weekend so I thought why not ask if anyone wanted to come along.
Again just a thought. Let me know
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do- The Duke

Bear

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re: Open ride in may
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 11:24:17 AM »
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 11:39:47 AM »
I'm just throwing this out there. Some of us can't or don't want to go to Moab in May. I was wondering if some folks would want to get together and have a day or two of riding up here in my area. I volunteer for the U.S. Forest service in  Rabun county and surounding areas and we have a ton of roads up here. There not super challenging by any means but I enjoy just getting out and riding and enjoying what we've been so richly blessed with. I'll be out riding anyway most likely as I do most every weekend so I thought why not ask if anyone wanted to come along.
Again just a thought. Let me know

Our open ride at Beasley in May was planned for those that can't (or don't want to  </LMAO/>  ) go to Moab.  I won't make it as every penny will count for our trip.

Do you mean specifically on the days we are in Moab so you don't have to read our posts and look at our pictures?

Offline bear991

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 11:52:47 AM »
LOL.....no I look forward to seeing all the pics from your ride....I will be envious to be honest.....lol
 I was just putting it out there didn't mean on the 18th or while you guys were out west. Like I said I ride almost every weekend and was just making a offer
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do- The Duke

Bear

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 11:56:50 AM »
LOL.....no I look forward to seeing all the pics from your ride....I will be envious to be honest.....lol
 I was just putting it out there didn't mean on the 18th or while you guys were out west. Like I said I ride almost every weekend and was just making a offer

Im not going to Moab, so i would be interested
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »
I am planning a NASCAR / offroad ride in the beginning of May also. You all are welcome to join. We will plan on camping at Talladega, offroad during the day, play at night, watch the race on Sunday. I will be meeting a group from LA.
Jay

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 12:38:05 PM »
so many social engagements...

http://youtu.be/ZKPG1nG-OTg
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 12:40:12 PM by tcdawg »

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK