BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Valentine's Day  (Read 650 times)

Offline tjvineyard

• Visitor
Valentine's Day
« on: February 14, 2013, 11:46:16 PM »
What did you guys do for valentines day? Nothing special here, got her 2 gift cards and treated her to outback (which Im not a big fan of) lol.
Anybody do anything awesome???
Nathan Vineyard
2000 TJ 4.0 Manual
If I wanted a HUMMER I'd ask your sister (OIIIIIIO)

Offline cudruln

• Visitor
Re: Re: Valentine's Day
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 12:11:29 AM »
Cheese cake factory (love me some of that) after a long week at work it was even better. Got the wife a nice home defense item, to add a little persuasion to anybody that is not supposed to be in the house ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Alex

Offline tazstoy

• Visitor
Re: Valentine's Day
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 08:21:41 AM »
one of the things I love about my better half she isn't big into all the lame holidays so we just enjoyed a little boob tube and did a little work on our house project
Todd, Marie  and son goes by Tim or Timothy

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 09:41:19 AM »
Well since she bought me a Hero 3 Black Gopro camera for my Birthday/Valentines day gift I thought it might be a good idea to get a little something for her.

Got her a cookie cake and took her to her favorite mexican resturant. Picked up a cedar chest for her too.

Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 10:01:54 AM »
Well since she bought me a Hero 3 Black Gopro camera for my Birthday/Valentines day gift

NICE!!!!! 

I think I want to upgrade.  I have the original GoPro and I just got the wifi back pack so I can run if from a remote or the iPhone app and now have found out that the iPhone app only works with the GoPro Hero2 and up...not the original. 

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 10:03:43 AM »
Flowers and chocolate covered strawberrys.  Then went to our favorite Italian restaranut in Woodstock, Vingenzo's.  It is Southern Italian and it is GOOD!

Offline brentdavis

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 10:12:59 AM »
Grilled NY strips on the Big Green Egg and had lobster mac & cheese (bought not made) and fresh green beans with sautéed mushrooms and a nice glass of red wine…  Couple of small gifts…  Kept it pretty simple…  Queue kids running around in the background to bring us back to reality…
Brent Davis

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 10:15:19 AM »
Surprised her for lunch at work. Came out like. Hero in Her coworkers eyes. LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 10:18:54 AM »
My wife is about to pop (4th baby) so it was an easy day. Bought some chocolate and card with a balloon. She is so wonderfully simple and I am blessed to have a woman who does not need alot of "maintenance" 
I've grown tired of this.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 10:32:01 AM »
Nothing! Jacqie has been stuck home with the Flu. We are doing our one day next week after she is feeling better v
Bobby

BigJerm

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 10:39:44 AM »
Nope. I use to make it a point to buy flowers and gifts and dates at random. Slacked off a bit, but got back on it after we got back together. She has always said buying things twice the price on a day your expected to do so has no meaning. Its the random gifts that really matter to her.

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 11:53:38 AM »
She has always said buying things twice the price on a day your expected to do so has no meaning. Its the random gifts that really matter to her.

Very true. I got her the cedar chest last weekend. She was saying how much she really liked it, So I said "Happy Valentines Day" and bought it on the spot, after I haggled on the price with the owner 1st.   </LMAO/>
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM