BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 2000 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 5sp  (Read 1215 times)

Offline tjvineyard

• Visitor
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 5sp
« on: March 19, 2013, 05:03:26 PM »
I have a 2000 Jeep wrangler 4.0 5sp. Great running jeep, engine was rescently rebuilt due the number 6 piston skirt exploding. Had the block sleeved and rebuilt it. Has new sealed power pistons,mahle rings,clevite bearings, comp cams camshaft, new TPS, new cam sensor,new timing chain, all new gaskets, interior has been professionally rhino lined. Jeep has less than 300 miles on rebuild. It fires right up, holds good oil pressure, doesnt run hot, doesnt knock, smoke, or rattle, new clutch and pressure plate, new aluminum radiator, its a solid jeep. I would trust it to go anywhere.
Heres the bad: Front driveshaft rubs exhaust,top has some tears I would recommend a new top if this bothers you, jeep needs alignment it wanders all over the road but all tie rods and bearings seem tight.
I kept having problems with the ignition switch so I ran the starter to a toggle switch. Factory switch wiring is still installed if you wanna replace switch (they are known to be problematic in these jeeps).Also check engine light is on due to a o2 sensor.The passenger side molding is not on because previous owner broke one of the bolts off in the body and I havent messed with it. I really want a bigger vehicle. I do alot of kayaking and camping and the jeep just doesnt have much space.
Your welcome to come drive the jeep if you have the cash in hand. This is a solid built dependable wrangler.

If your looking for a SHOW jeep this is not the one for you. If your looking for a dependable wrangler that still cleans up nice, this is the one for you.

Mods:
JKS 1.25 Body lift
JKS 1" motor mount lift

Also included with the jeep is a Undercover fab works skid plate, original side steps, and transfer case spacers.

FROM GATR MEMBERS ONLY I'LL TAKE 5600.00 cash. Everywhere else i've posted it ive been listing it a little higher. This is a good jeep for a build or a DD!

Feel free to txt 7069137454 for more pics or any questions you may have. Let me know your from here cuz I have it listed a couple of places. Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]
Nathan Vineyard
2000 TJ 4.0 Manual
If I wanted a HUMMER I'd ask your sister (OIIIIIIO)

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM