BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: p235/75r15 Michelin LTX Radial X tires. Like New!  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Bronco862

• Visitor
p235/75r15 Michelin LTX Radial X tires. Like New!
« on: April 17, 2013, 03:10:49 PM »
hey guys,

i finally put the lift on the jeep and the wife wants these off the covered porch!

Interested in trades or cash.

these tires are basically brand new, one of them still has the molding bristles(on outer corner) you see on tires before they are driven. approximately 180 miles driven on these tires...driven from vinings/buckhead to Cochran, GA and a few trips to advance auto parts after the drive(about an 1/8th of the mile down the road! woohoo!).

can text pictures or post them on here if i receive any interest...

Location/Meeting area: i would be willing to meet in Atlanta(downtown preferred as i only goto atlanta on weekends to see friends or during hte week at Georgia State) but might be willing to meet on the north side of atlanta as well. I would also be willing to meet in middle georgia as long as its not too far away.

Zipcode for middle GA: 31014

price: 375 (tires are 160+ on the web and probably more at just about any tire shop). Again, these are truly like new. you will think they are brand new, there is not a single stain/scrub on any of the sidewalls and the lettering is still BRIGHT white.

Let me know!

Offline Beeker

• Visitor
Re: p235/75r15 Michelin LTX Radial X tires. Like New!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 05:19:49 AM »
do you still have them?  770-558-7176

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM