BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: scottiebobbie's jk  (Read 2347 times)

Offline PopTop

• Visitor
  • PopTop
scottiebobbie's jk
« on: June 05, 2013, 07:47:57 PM »
Just saw scottiebobbie's 2012 jk for sale on pirate if anyone has $50k burning a hole in their pocket. I must admit I do like that jeep, but I'm waiting on Danny to get tired of his new rig ;D
Kevin

"Wonder what this button does?"

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: scottiebobbie's jk
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 09:05:11 PM »
You can get some pretty sweet comp rigs for cheaper than that, that could run circles around that thing for the pocket change. While it is priced about right, slightly to the high side.
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline ATLSRT8

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 09:29:15 PM »
It's been on craigslist for a while. He dropped the price, it was at $55k

Offline gint2

• Visitor
  • RAINMAN - 18436572
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 10:38:30 PM »
I know where you can get a Chevy V8 TJ for $14,500.  That would leave you $35,500 to do more upgrades.
JK-AJ

Offline scottiebobbie

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 10:38:50 PM »
It's pretty cool.... I think....I did have it up on cl back in oct but never re-uped it.  I really want to build a two door and it amazes me what people advertise there four doors for so I just re listed it on a few forums

And it's funny how someone always brings up the buggy comment and there are some deals out there but my jk can drive to anywhere and get around on most any trail .....sure it doesn't do the super hard stuff but it can go up the bypass ten feet from it real good and I get the enjoyment of driving it Daley, heat, air, being dry and clean.....I have had a well built jeep and borrowed a buggy or two and the jk is more fun....

Offline PopTop

• Visitor
  • PopTop
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 10:55:16 PM »
It's pretty cool.... I think....I did have it up on cl back in oct but never re-uped it.  I really want to build a two door and it amazes me what people advertise there four doors for so I just re listed it on a few forums

And it's funny how someone always brings up the buggy comment and there are some deals out there but my jk can drive to anywhere and get around on most any trail .....sure it doesn't do the super hard stuff but it can go up the bypass ten feet from it real good and I get the enjoyment of driving it Daley, heat, air, being dry and clean.....I have had a well built jeep and borrowed a buggy or two and the jk is more fun....

I agree. I love having a rig that I can play with on and off road and my 12 jk is very similar to yours. But if I had the funds, I would like to have both...a dual purpose rig and a pure off road rig too. Maybe one day.

I know where you can get a Chevy V8 TJ for $14,500.  That would leave you $35,500 to do more upgrades.

Don't temp me ... I've been thinking about it since he posted.
Kevin

"Wonder what this button does?"

Offline ACGiddens

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 08:10:11 AM »

Don't temp me ... I've been thinking about it since he posted.

{letseat}
Adam G
The Jeep list:
TJ stock - gone
JK stock - gone
YJ 6" 35s mostly stock - gone
XJ 6.5" LA 35s D44 - RIPieces
XJ - 6.5" LA 35s - gone
TJ - In progress

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 08:50:46 AM »
Matt's TJ has major potential! A little suspension and fab work will take it to the next level. If it's built right you can drive it on & off-road. I had my TJ at 65 mph (GPS Speedometer) to and from work several times.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 10:52:16 AM »
Out of my price range but It is a very pimp 2012 JK.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 10:52:52 AM »
Had mine at 100mph on 85 yesterday  </LMAO/> No joke. I usually cruise home at about 85mph. Holds together fine the way it sits. Just needs some big boy axles and a cage if you want the big tires like danny. If running 37s I would just upgrade the front to a Waggy 44 and add some chromos to the rear. Probably go about anywhere at that point. On the 35s it goes up about anything I am willing to try.   {peek}
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM