BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Camcorder  (Read 586 times)

Offline WhiskeyMedic

• Visitor
Re: Camcorder
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 08:06:15 AM »
+1 for GoPro Hero3.  Just picked up the Black edition and it is AMAZING!  The video quality is amazing and the various mounting systems available (not including DIY mounts) are pretty strong and innovative.  I have a headmount, Helmet mount, and a strappy thingy mount so far.  Looking forward to shooting some offroad video.  Tested it in my fishtank for an hour or so...strapped it to my german shepherd and let him run around.  So far so good.

mudauber

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 01:30:58 PM »
Never thought I'd use the under water capabilities but I do have a large aquarium.  Might be interesting to see what the critters are up to when  I'm not looking.  One thing I discovered.........nobody told me I'd need a new computer to playback my video.  Dell is smiling.  Now come here Fido and let's try the dogie mount...  //::)//

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2013, 02:55:57 PM »
    Just currious if any on here who have upgraded to the new GoPro Hero3 would like sell you old GoPro. Ive never owned one and I dont think I would use it enough to justify buying a new one but if I could get a decent deal on a used one Id go for it.

Thanks.
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Re: Re: Re: Camcorder
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 09:18:12 PM »
Never thought I'd use the under water capabilities but I do have a large aquarium.  Might be interesting to see what the critters are up to when  I'm not looking.  One thing I discovered.........nobody told me I'd need a new computer to playback my video.  Dell is smiling.  Now come here Fido and let's try the dogie mount...  //::)//

Speaking for the underwater quality of the gopro 2, it's designed to be able to go underwater, but the quality is not that impressive unless you upgrade to a flat lens. I have some pretty incredible under water video a trip last year.

[/URL]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4
Jay

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM