BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Anyone have experience with BedTred?  (Read 314 times)

Offline ATLSRT8

• Visitor
Anyone have experience with BedTred?
« on: November 04, 2013, 09:40:08 PM »
I opened up the new quadratec magazine I got in the mail and noticed this BedTred stuff, says it has a bedliner feel but is also insulated. They have a bedliner version and a version that's carpet like called bedrug. I take my dog with me a lot of places and he sheds bad; it's always a pain to get the hair out of the carpet. I feel like this would be a good option without truly bedlining the interior. It is water proof and UV resistant. Anyone running this in their rigs and have any real world feedback? Here is the basic summary of it.

"Looks and feels like high end spray in bed liner and is custom molded for a perfect fit; and we mean PERFECT! The full 7-piece custom molded liner system is easy to install and even easier to remove and hose off after a long day on the trail. BedTred does not absorb water and will dry in as little as 20 minutes. It's resistant to harsh chemicals, such as bleach, oil, battery acid and gasoline and is both fade and UV resistant. There's nothing to trim and there's no tools required to install or remove for cleaning.* The BedTred material is super resistant to stains, odors, mold and mildew and the 1/4" thick polypropylene foam insulates your interior from road noise and heat. Driver area features a tough plastic heel pad that's stitched into place. The scrub-able and skid resistant TPO composite surface features an aggressive textured black finish"

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Anyone have experience with BedTred?
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 08:35:31 AM »
I never got my qtec catalogue due to the move  //:hlp//

My only concern is the same I have with my stock carpet: If I get caught in the rain and track dirt and sloppy mud everywhere, I still have to remove everything to get all the junk out or let it dry. While this looks tougher than the OEM carpet, it still doesn't seal up anything and you end up with water between metal and now something that doesn't even breath  //???//

Offline ACGiddens

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 08:52:19 AM »
It's all removable with Velcro on the bottom. It's really nice alternative if you don't want to do a spray-in liner.
Adam G
The Jeep list:
TJ stock - gone
JK stock - gone
YJ 6" 35s mostly stock - gone
XJ 6.5" LA 35s D44 - RIPieces
XJ - 6.5" LA 35s - gone
TJ - In progress

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 09:22:05 AM »
We sell quite a bit of these. I have BedTread in my TJ also. Love it!
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 09:23:31 AM »
How much are they for a 4 door ?
Bobby

Offline The_Dealer

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 12:56:02 PM »
I've been thinking about the bedrug for my tj. Supposedly, its a good bit thicker than the factory tj carpet.
2000 TJ
ATK 4.7 stroker, Bds coils, disco's, 1" bl, 33x10.50 km2, soft 8's, RE LCA's, Skyjacker shocks

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM