BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: PTO winch and TJ full hard doors  (Read 1357 times)

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
PTO winch and TJ full hard doors
« on: January 28, 2014, 12:39:52 AM »
Just feeling it out.. i got an old school Ramsey 12000lb pto winch with pto shaft for a ford setup. I was gonna put it on the pull rig at one point, but i have a superwinch on a reece hitch that i swap between my trailer and the truck if needed.. they used to run these on all the power company trucks around here back in the day, its a super tough setup, i just really dont have a clue what its worth. I know these setups were tough as nails, but theres prob not much use on anything but a stick shift bc the engine has to be running and you gotta have the proper PTO output..

like I said i dunno what its worth, but if anyone knows of someone that could use it lemme know, its sitting inside and I oiled the cable when I got it a year or so ago, and its in pretty good shape for age.. just make me an offer or pass it on, i can get pictures if needed..

Ive also got a super nice set of TJ full hard doors with manual windows ill make someone a deal on, I dont need em for a thing.. They are dark metallic blue, but ill color match em for a few extra dollar bills..
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 12:43:06 AM by Jeeptrk »
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: PTO winch and TJ full hard doors
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 08:41:53 AM »
pm sent on the doors
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications