BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: VANCO looking for d30 and d44 knuckles - net greater than $50 for each set  (Read 1018 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
I installed that Vanco brake kit a while back, which includes factory knuckles they specially modify for their solution.  They didn't charge a core fee, but did provide instructions on how to return the old knuckles to get cash back (well, PayPal).  I finally sent in my knuckles last Saturday and got payment yesterday.

Vanco is looking for more Dana 30 and Dana 44 knuckles.  It cost me $18 to ship them 2 day priority mail large flat rate box (they will fit) and they pay $75.  I had to send pictures to mrblaine@blackmagicbrakes.com for him to approve them, which he did quickly.  Then I had to put my PayPal email address on a post card in the box and mail the whole thing to Mr Blaine.  If you're interested, send him an email asking for all of the information needed to get in the program.

If you have the knuckles...take the picture and get his approval BEFORE you go through any extra effort...there are some they will not take.  I don't know what makes some good and some bad.  Mine came off a low pinion Dana 30 from a 98 tj.

I confirmed that he is interested in buying more.  This is a good way to get some final value out of a low pinion d30.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM