BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Its that time of the year again....  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Its that time of the year again....
« on: March 30, 2008, 08:26:21 PM »
...the time to park your car in questionable parking lots by giving $10 to the guy that looks homeless, drink overpriced beer, shout obscenities at strangers.......and do the tomahawk chop. Its baseball season, baby!  ;D The Braves are going all the way this year, no doubt about it  ;D
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Chris Hyde

Re: Its that time of the year again....
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »
The Braves can spank the monkey.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 08:31:58 PM »
Watching the game tonight Jimmy?  ;D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 08:37:18 PM »
I am at work right now, so I am stuck listening to the game and watching the play-by-play. I'll watch the last couple innings when I get home though. Ain't nothing like tomorrow night though when I'll be at Turner Field  ;D
- Jimmy

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 08:49:03 PM »
I am at work right now, so I am stuck listening to the game and watching the play-by-play. I'll watch the last couple innings when I get home though. Ain't nothing like tomorrow night though when I'll be at Turner Field  ;D

Ain't nothing like this weekend when we'll be at Tellico!  :o

;D Sorry. That's a little harsh.   :P  I do wish I had tickets though. We still need to plan a GATR Braves night.  {toast}
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 08:56:25 PM »
^ Yeah, well next weekend is the only weekend I have to get everything together for the move the following weekend, so Tellico ain't happenin' unfortunately.

I will definitely try to put a GATR Braves game together one weekend this summer.
- Jimmy

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 08:58:58 PM »
^ Yeah, well next weekend is the only weekend I have to get everything together for the move the following weekend, so Tellico ain't happenin' unfortunately.

I was just bustin your balls. I'll be trying to fix my breaks tomorrow night and you'll be drinking a cold one and watching the Bravos at Turner Field. You plan on attending a lot of games this season? Let me know if you ever need a wing man  :)
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »

I was just bustin your balls. I'll be trying to fix my breaks tomorrow night and you'll be drinking a cold one and watching the Bravos at Turner Field. You plan on attending a lot of games this season? Let me know if you ever need a wing man  :)

I'll probably go to 15-20 games this season. Let me know when you want to go and I'll try to be free. Baseball is the best excuse for putting off work, haha.....well, next to wheeling.
- Jimmy

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »

I'll probably go to 15-20 games this season. Let me know when you want to go and I'll try to be free. Baseball is the best excuse for putting off work, haha.....well, next to wheeling.

And school  :P 
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 09:16:52 PM »
Boys night at Turner... I can feel it. Chris... dig the monkey ;)
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 09:18:43 PM »
Chipper just jacked one out!.... that doesn't sound good, but I just quoted the announcer   :o
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 09:20:59 PM »
LOL! Magwill!!! NICE PIC!!! :D :D :D
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE