BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: At what point should I invest in dual batteries or/and a high output alternator.  (Read 790 times)

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
Ah ok. So I had my ratings wrong. Either way 140 amps should be plenty for just about anything you do. Just saying. I have been on cable for over two hours with no problems. Any one who was with me at AOP can testify. Just keep her running and all is good.
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
A good deep cycle battery is all you will need.

Just don't blare your stereo, use every light you own and try to winch at the same time. While the jeep is turned off...

Offline BigMike

• Visitor

Just don't blare your stereo, use every light you own and try to winch at the same time. While the jeep is turned off...

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

That's who makes sears, but sears are cheaper.
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF

Not any more. Sears has come up on their Platinum. $250 now

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

Not any more. Sears has come up on their Platinum. $250 now
For that, did they up the warranty? Someone is making them, just who.
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline OscarMike2.0

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Ive got a sweet deal of some Sears Die Hard Platinum batteries so I will be getting two of them and the Genesis Offroad dual battery kit. Most likely will have to wait another month considering this full setup is gonna run me around 800$
-Will   

They hate us cause the anus

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Ive got a sweet deal of some Sears Die Hard Platinum batteries so I will be getting two of them and the Genesis Offroad dual battery kit. Most likely will have to wait another month considering this full setup is gonna run me around 800$

You should have peace of mind once it is complete. 
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline OscarMike2.0

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

You should have peace of mind once it is complete. 

For sure haha!
-Will   

They hate us cause the anus

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM