BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Axles, Drive Shafts, Ballistic Parts, & More  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Untchble

• Visitor
Axles, Drive Shafts, Ballistic Parts, & More
« on: April 11, 2015, 02:15:05 PM »
I sold my 2002 TJ last weekend but the guy didn't want any of the parts I was stockpiling for a bigger build. Since I'm done with Jeeps for now & garage floor space is at a premium, I've decided to cut my losses & sell everything as cheap as possible.

PICTURES have been uploaded to a Google Drive folder. Click the following link to view:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-HCECgVf1qSQVlkUS0yWllhLXM&usp=sharing

Front Axle: High Pinion Dana 44, Warn Hubs, 8 lug, 5.38 R&P, flat top knuckles (driver side drilled/tapped) welded carrier. I never messed with this axle beyond pulling the cover so I don't know anything about it other than what you can see here. WMS - WMS = approximately 68" - $400

Rear Axle: HD Dana 60, 5.38 R&P (not installed, used), Full Float. Never built, only removed & stripped. NO shafts & NO carrier (carrier was below the break & somehow, while horse trading & swapping parts around with Bryan, I'm missing both shafts). Comes with everything in the pic (not separating this out). Including: rotors, calipers, pads, bearings, races, seals, studs & caliper brackets (brackets by Blue Torch) - $500 for everything

Drive Shafts: Front & Rear Tom Woods drive shafts. Don't know much of anything about them (came out of Jeff's (Allsouth) red YJ, traded & swapped parts with Bryan to get them) other than the rear was stretched & connected to a 14 bolt, I think the front was attached to a D60, but not sure. 2 drive shafts for less than the price of 1, but they may need to be modified to fit your application. $150 ea or $250 for the pair.

Skid Plate: Under Cover Fab (UCF) out of Alabama, Ultra High-Clearance DIY Skid. 1" deep, 3/8" thick 6061-T6 Aluminum. This skid was ordered wrong (long story) & needs the internal cross-member & mounting holes for the transmission mount added.  I spoke to the mfg when I realized the error & he said he would sell the cross member for $75. Then it has to be welded in & the holes drilled for transmission mount.
Note from Mfg: We recommend that you have at least 1" of body lift OR a UCF LOPRO Mount to install this skid plate with no body/transfer case vibration issues.  It can also be installed without a body lift if you clearance the tub in area where the transfer case would normally touch.
This skid is $400 + shipping, I'll let it go for $250 - NEVER INSTALLED.

Ballistic Axle Components: All of these are brand new, never welded or tacked together. I unwrapped them from the plastic to take pics, the rust is surface rust from sitting in my garage for 3 years. I had everything to complete the rear stretch but sold some of the parts back to Allsouth a few weeks back, this is what remains.
Universal truss for D60: was $120 - $90
Coil Frame Mount w/ retainer: pair was $45 -  $30
Coil Axle Mount w/ retainer: pair was $38 -  $25
10° Axle Link Mount: pair was $25 - $15
4-Link Truss Mount: was $65 - $50
Buy all the Ballistic components for $200 total 

Coil Correction Plates: Rough country, 10° angle - Used, $20

Stock fender Flares: Extra set I acquired from a buddy, he painted them but did a shitty job. Need to be stripped & painted or bed-lined $20

PICTURES have been uploaded to a Google Drive folder. Click the following link to view:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-HCECgVf1qSQVlkUS0yWllhLXM&usp=sharing

I'm located in Bethlehem, about 20 minutes west of Athens, right off 316. Or, I can meet at Allsouth any day of the week (I work in the front building, fire sprinklers) to show any of this stuff. Other meeting places can be worked out as needed

I've priced all this about as low as I can and I'm taking a loss on EVERYTHING listed here, so please don't try to beat me down any further. Having said that, If someone (or maybe a group of people) is interested in buying the ENTIRE lot, I will cut them a hell of a deal...    //cheers2//

Thanks for looking & let me know if there are any questions or if you'd like some pictures of specific things.

-David

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM