BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: My first Yeti cooler  (Read 3357 times)

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Re: My first Yeti cooler
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2016, 05:50:38 PM »
Yeah, that's why I was okay ordering the RTIC soft bag. I've heard the functionality is great. It'll be nice for the pool and stuff. One negative is the ability to keep the production up to the demand.

I have another brand knock off cup that sucks in comparison, but looks identical to my 20 oz yeti. Makes me skeptical of knockoffs that I don't know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jay

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2016, 05:51:47 PM »
Not sure I follow the need to keep a glass of water cold all day and into the next. Drink the damn water!

Get out of here with your logic Jared.
Jay

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2016, 06:02:09 PM »
@Doug, I get it now.  I *assumed* your first paragraph was generically speaking of coolers, and then the second paragraph was comparing a basic office cup.  I didn't even know rtic made a cup.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2016, 06:14:06 PM »
Yeah, that's why I was okay ordering the RTIC soft bag. I've heard the functionality is great. It'll be nice for the pool and stuff. One negative is the ability to keep the production up to the demand.

I have another brand knock off cup that sucks in comparison, but looks identical to my 20 oz yeti. Makes me skeptical of knockoffs that I don't know about.

Which brand sucked?

Out of all the YETI knockoffs we checked out at SHOT show earlier this year,  Orca had some nice stuff.  The rest, eh.

I can't remember, but I'll try to remember to look when I get home a little later
Jay

Offline Mongo

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2016, 07:50:20 PM »
I hate Jay for letting me borrow his Yeti 65 for the weekend. All my full size coolers are old a cheap. I knew it would be hot at AOP so I borrowed Jays Yeti

Damn that thing sure does do what it says...keep ice a long time and everything very cold.

Now I'll have to buy one.

Thanks Jay
Thanks Obama
Renee said don't forget about offer up app. I was compensated  for the build by way of a Yeti 65. Absolutely love it!

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2016, 08:00:42 PM »
I hate Jay for letting me borrow his Yeti 65 for the weekend. All my full size coolers are old a cheap. I knew it would be hot at AOP so I borrowed Jays Yeti

Damn that thing sure does do what it says...keep ice a long time and everything very cold.

Thanks Jay
Thanks Obama
Renee said don't forget about offer up app. I was compensated  for the build by way of a Yeti 65. Absolutely love it!
Explain please the App
Bobby

Offline Mongo

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2016, 08:07:19 PM »
"Offer Up" is an app that works likes craigslists for sale space. Download app and simply post a pic of what you want to sell and the price. Then enter your zip code and it will show you people near you and what the are selling. Search for a Yeti and make an offer using their installed text to buyer feature on the app. She loves it! No giving out your number to 500 people. Negotiate meet up and buy/sell.

Offline Cleveland99

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2016, 09:05:45 PM »
Lol just grabbed two of the 30oz feti tumblers at Walmart time for a feti vs yeti throw down

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2016, 09:54:29 PM »

Thanks Jay
Thanks Obama

I did forget....but now you remembered for me :) downloading now

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2016, 09:56:11 PM »
Just downloaded and have been checking it out

Jay

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2016, 10:06:38 PM »
Lol just grabbed two of the 30oz feti tumblers at Walmart time for a feti vs yeti throw down

Feti? Never heard of it. Gonna look for it on google now.
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline Cleveland99

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2016, 10:07:10 PM »
Fake yeti

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM