BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Goin on a diet this week  (Read 311 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Goin on a diet this week
« on: April 21, 2008, 09:47:05 PM »
I finally made the descision to loose the gut... on the Jeep. ;) I ordered the skyjacker belly up skid, trans bracket and trans mount today! I am sssssooooo excited to get it in and on. Hope everything lines up and no problems from it. Now I should only get hung on my diffs! ;D Chris, I know you will never let it down.  :P
I've grown tired of this.

Chris Hyde

Re: Goin on a diet this week
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 09:52:27 PM »
Your gonna go over things that you would hang up on before and cringe.......................................only your not gonna rub anymore and your gonna smile.  The firm "click/aengaged" feeling of the Skyjacker TC shifter linkage is also nice.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 09:56:17 PM »
Looking forward to having the shifter work like it should. It has gotten sticky and sometimes it is hard to get it out of 4 wheel drive. I have been waiting for this one.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 10:01:04 PM »
I've got the linkage bracket. I likes it  :) Congrats on the upgrade, and just keeping you on your toes....

nps
So post em when the stuff gets in  ;D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 10:04:51 PM »
You know it baby! Love sharing Jeep parts! Hope to have them by this weekend. It will be going on regardless of any other chores I have to do. Hope the shifter bracket is cake to put in. I know the rest is self explanatory stuff. I hate looking at something and stare at it thinking... huh, this goes how. Things usually end up getting broken and knuckles get bloodied. ;)

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM