BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Conceal Carry  (Read 41998 times)

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
Re: Conceal Carry
« Reply #228 on: February 03, 2016, 09:15:05 AM »
Same here no weapons allowed on property period

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

same thing at my wife's work. We had 2 armed robberies in Bville this weekend, I told her to put that gun in her purse i didnt give a shit what the "rules" are, Id pay her bail.

A girl I used to work with in Atlanta did that. She wasn't arrested, but she was immediately fired.
On another note, at my wife's firm, her boss was showing off her new purse holster.
Maybe so in Atlanta, but how did they know she had it? Concealed means concealed, if they show it off then they deserve punishment, firing, etc..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #229 on: February 03, 2016, 09:30:17 AM »
The country is a long way from liberal.

Yep, I agree.  More mass shootings, especially of innocent kids in schools, will slowly convert gun-tolerant moderate conservatives to anti-gun moderate liberals. 

Too many people are worried about innocent kids in school and not the innocent babies murdered every minute through abortion.  While Sandy Hook was tragic, 20 times more babies were murdered at the same moment those children were gunned down.  And if there wasn't a gun available to that wacko in Sandy Hook, he could have just park a rental truck outside ala Tim McV and nobody would have survived.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #230 on: February 03, 2016, 10:06:08 AM »
The country is a long way from liberal.

Yep, I agree.  More mass shootings, especially of innocent kids in schools, will slowly convert gun-tolerant moderate conservatives to anti-gun moderate liberals. 

Too many people are worried about innocent kids in school and not the innocent babies murdered every minute through abortion.  While Sandy Hook was tragic, 20 times more babies were murdered at the same moment those children were gunned down.  And if there wasn't a gun available to that wacko in Sandy Hook, he could have just park a rental truck outside ala Tim McV and nobody would have survived.
Caring about abortions and innocent kids dying in school due to mass gun shot activity (or dying anywhere due to mass shootings) aren't mutually exclusive; You can care about both, which is exactly what I would expect the converted folks to do. 

Regarding the parking of a truck instead of using a gun...the gun (and ammo) was readily available to him; the truck, fertilizer, and diesel were *likely* not...plus the sheer expense of those would have been higher.  Yes, he could have grabbed a kitchen knife instead of an AR, but in comparison, the overall effectiveness of a knife wielding crazy is less than an AR wielding crazy.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #231 on: February 03, 2016, 10:07:52 AM »
I'm most worried about coming supreme court appointments

be real worried.  If Sanders gets elected the rumor is, when one of the Supremes steps down, he will appoint Obama....

and, we have officially derailed the crap out of this Conceal Carry thread.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 10:09:15 AM by tcdawg »

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #232 on: February 03, 2016, 10:27:39 AM »
Same here no weapons allowed on property period

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

same thing at my wife's work. We had 2 armed robberies in Bville this weekend, I told her to put that gun in her purse i didnt give a shit what the "rules" are, Id pay her bail.

A girl I used to work with in Atlanta did that. She wasn't arrested, but she was immediately fired.
On another note, at my wife's firm, her boss was showing off her new purse holster.
Maybe so in Atlanta, but how did they know she had it? Concealed means concealed, if they show it off then they deserve punishment, firing, etc..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lapse of judgement. From what i remeber, girl B wanted some gum, girl A said she had some in her purse. Girl B reached for the gum, saw the gun and reported it to HR.

Girl A's response to HR question: So what?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 10:28:26 AM by patman »

Offline jc79

• Visitor
« Reply #233 on: February 03, 2016, 10:57:13 AM »
For those that have started to carry recently, but that haven't joined NRA... might be a good time.  They're having one of their discounted membership drives.  5 years for $100... or Lifetime for $500 (including the pay-by-month or by-quarter options) are the best bang for the buck.
Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #234 on: February 03, 2016, 12:16:06 PM »
Just got an email saying they are going up on their
membership March 1st for the first time in 20 years
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #235 on: February 03, 2016, 12:54:39 PM »
You know...Chris Rock once stated that you don't have to outlaw guns, just make the bullets extremely expensive.  I am surprised this has not caught on as a tactic by the anti-gun folks.  They could just tax the hell out of the bullets concealed in the guns people carry, thus not violating the 2nd amendment...of course, they would have to get congress to pass such a law, or consider it a health & safety concern and do it through executive order. 
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #236 on: February 03, 2016, 03:31:51 PM »
I doubt the gangstas spend a lot of time at the range, so that just penalizes law-abiding people.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #237 on: February 04, 2016, 09:22:58 AM »
I have enough guns. I can NEVER have enough ammo. Buy now and buy all you can boys. Just my advice.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #238 on: February 04, 2016, 10:19:40 AM »
You know...Chris Rock once stated that you don't have to outlaw guns, just make the bullets extremely expensive.  I am surprised this has not caught on as a tactic by the anti-gun folks.  They could just tax the hell out of the bullets concealed in the guns people carry, thus not violating the 2nd amendment...of course, they would have to get congress to pass such a law, or consider it a health & safety concern and do it through executive order. 
Already a strategy in local areas.  Just google search ammunition tax

Does that go for reloading also?
Perry

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2016, 06:26:22 PM »
Just spent some money. Going to cry myself to sleep when I go to bed in the morning... H&K P30 v3 with factory night sites. Got a sweet deal on it and already ran 90 rounds through it. Love love love love it.

Wasn't looking to buy a gun today but I went in wanting to hold a M&Pc or a Glock 19 since I wanted something smaller than my full size M&P and bigger cap than my shield but picked up the H&K and it was done.
Will

94 seXj

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM