BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Whats the best thing about this forum?  (Read 1539 times)

ranger11

Whats the best thing about this forum?
« on: April 23, 2008, 10:03:33 PM »
I like how the subject will change several times in one thread. Most forums will either lock the thread or let you know to start a new thread. Thanks to everyone who makes this forum happen. (Matt please fix the screen width, J/k giving you a a hard time good work)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 11:20:50 AM by Richard »

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Re: Whats the best ting about this forum?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 10:06:43 PM »
Haha, I think that mostly happens because we all know each other and hang out together. I like the fact that everybody is always willing to help each other out and never except anything in return.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 11:24:17 PM »
Haha, I think that mostly happens because we all know each other and hang out together. I like the fact that everybody is always willing to help each other out and never except anything in return.

I love how nobody can spell. It's "accept" Jimmy, not "except." Or maybe you meant "expect anything in return."

;D I also love how I can be an ass and not get smacked  :o 

ok, seriously though, everybody in this club is awesome. So many people have helped me out it's crazy. I don't know of another group like this, and I'm super glad that I'm a part of it. Mike and Chris, I don't know how I'm gonna pay you guys back for all the stuff you've done for me. Ya'll are the bomb. When I turn 21 I'm gonna buy you guys a beer. And finally have my first one.  {toast}
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 11:29:00 PM »
Will, can you please take that ugly sum-a-bitch of a dog off from your avatar?

If you do, I change my Power T.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 11:40:20 PM »
Will, can you please take that ugly sum-a-bitch of a dog off from your avatar?

If you do, I change my Power T.

Only if you get a picture of MR. T and put it up. A good one. With all the gold chains, and a big "CALL YO MOMMA!" across the bottom. Then you could still celebrate the Tennessee "T" and we won't have to look at that orange.  ;D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 11:43:24 PM »
One of these will do. They need some cropping...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 11:47:52 PM »

except ill accept your mom anytime  :PV ... ooooooooooo

now where is Ben at with his goofy T avatar :ninja eyes:

O and Will, UGA blows  nln

I guess thats what I like best about this forum, like others have said, we all know each other for the most part and can joke about stuff but when someone needs a real opinion people can be serious enough to give advice on it. Then in 3 days when Daniel gets on for his once a week post in every thread session he brings back all the jokes that have turned old.

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 11:51:00 PM »
Ok, but you will have to use a picture of a really girly dog. That way you can still proclaim your love for those dawgs (Why can't ya'll spell it right?") and we wouldn't have to look at one of the ugliest dogs on the planet.

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 11:52:44 PM »

now where is Ben at with his goofy T avatar :ninja eyes:

I'm right here. And hey Jerm, UT plays AU this fall at AU. Maybe the 1st annual GATR College football game? Or you could come up next year for a weekend and we will hit up Windrock too.

BigJerm

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 11:58:53 PM »

I'm right here. And hey Jerm, UT plays AU this fall at AU. Maybe the 1st annual GATR College football game? Or you could come up next year for a weekend and we will hit up Windrock too.

yeah man we will definitly need to both

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 12:00:04 AM »
Ok, but you will have to use a picture of a really girly dog. That way you can still proclaim your love for those dawgs (Why can't ya'll spell it right?") and we wouldn't have to look at one of the ugliest dogs on the planet.

Are the post times messed up for anyone else? They're all 3 hours behind for me. We'll finish this duel tomorrow!!! I'll look for a good pic in the morning too. haha
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 12:03:36 AM »

Are the post times messed up for anyone else? They're all 3 hours behind for me. We'll finish this duel tomorrow!!! I'll look for a good pic in the morning too. haha

I think you just need to fix your time adjusted. I'm posting right now at midnight.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM