BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Gulches is a man down (Skip)  (Read 208 times)

Offline Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Gulches is a man down (Skip)
« on: July 19, 2016, 03:12:44 PM »
Saw this on Gulches Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2249391528/permalink/10153572862211529/

7/19/16   As many of you know and for those of you who do not, I had lower back surgery last Tuesday. It was quite extensive and the disc was broken and the surgeon had to pull the L5 nerve quite a way from the vertebrae to get all the pieces out. I am not in too much pain at this time but I basically cannot do the things at the park like I used to. I cannot drive my jeep, quite possibly until further tests are preformed on September 7th. We have a long list of volunteer rangers through the years. I am asking as a favor to me if it is possible to contact me if you can be there to check out the trails on Saturdays to make sure branches and downed trees are cleared. Joseph is helping me on the weekends at the desk. But when I am there alone I cannot rescue folks stuck or broken. I don't need everyone here at one time but I will need someone on Saturdays and Sundays. Unfortunately this may need to continue for 6 to 8 months. If you are available you can call post text or email me. I have always appreciated the rangers who have volunteered their time to show our park to new off roaders. It is you who have made this one of the highest rated parks in North America. Thank you in advance for your concern and assistance. Skip
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM