BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: FEBRUARY : 10TH & 11TH CHOCCOLOCCO - DISCUSSION  (Read 17462 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: FEBRUARY : 10TH & 11TH CHOCCOLOCCO - DISCUSSION
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2017, 10:40:50 AM »
Is anyone camping Saturday night?
I am not camping on Saturday night.  The rain on Sunday, plus the fact I'm hoteling on Friday night is what is keeping me from camping.  The weather looks awesome for Friday and Saturday!

Patrick, are you coming up on Friday?

I got to work, so if I did I wouldn't get there until 10ish. I plan on coming up Saturday morning and getting there 8-8:30. I could be convinced to get there earlier if anyone wants to meet somewhere for breakfast...

I'll probably still camp if we have a sat night ride, if not I'll just make the journey home that evening.

Is everyone else hotelling it Saturday night?

na, we r still camping Saturday night too unless the weather turns to shit. we r planning on being there before dark Friday
What...you're coming out...awesome!  Bring some chili...grrr
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2017, 10:42:28 AM »
I am not camping on Saturday night.  The rain on Sunday, plus the fact I'm hoteling on Friday night is what is keeping me from camping.  The weather looks awesome for Friday and Saturday!

I got to work, so if I did I wouldn't get there until 10ish. I plan on coming up Saturday morning and getting there 8-8:30. I could be convinced to get there earlier if anyone wants to meet somewhere for breakfast...

I'll probably still camp if we have a sat night ride, if not I'll just make the journey home that evening.

na, we r still camping Saturday night too unless the weather turns to shit. we r planning on being there before dark Friday

Cool. Saturday night looks mild. Hopefully if there's any rain it will hold off until Sunday afternoon

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2017, 10:42:57 AM »

What...you're coming out...awesome!  Bring some chili...grrr

Chili only available to those camping

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2017, 10:47:24 AM »
mmmm Chili. What do I need to bring. |LOL bowls chips/crackers......
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2017, 10:57:31 AM »
If you're counting on Justin to provide the chili, I suggest you need to bring a backup meal...just in case.

I am willing to bring some chili I froze a while back.  Do they have power in that area where y'all normally camp?
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2017, 11:05:04 AM »
If you're counting on Justin to provide the chili, I suggest you need to bring a backup meal...just in case.

I am willing to bring some chili I froze a while back.  Do they have power in that area where y'all normally camp?

oh wtf. i guess i deserved that. I would say id bring some, but just saying it may jeopardize my whole trip, Beth n I could do dinner, i owe yall that much.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2017, 11:09:02 AM »

oh wtf. i guess i deserved that. I would say id bring some, but just saying it may jeopardize my whole trip, Beth n I could do dinner, i owe yall that much.
I don't think you owe us anything...you likely enabled someone to win a chili comp they wouldn't have won if got entered.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2017, 01:17:51 PM »
thanks, I looked at the web attachment you sent, the jeep, nice ride, BTW. hope it didn't get too scared up getting thru that. I assume that's part of Hells Revenge in the video.

Yes, that is part of Hells Revenge.  It is not a trail that anyone has to get on.  There is a place to turn around and go another route just prior to the trail. 

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2017, 01:32:18 PM »
thanks, I looked at the web attachment you sent, the jeep, nice ride, BTW. hope it didn't get too scared up getting thru that. I assume that's part of Hells Revenge in the video.

Yes, that is part of Hells Revenge.  It is not a trail that anyone has to get on.  There is a place to turn around and go another route just prior to the trail.
And an alternate trail that bypasses that spot that is challenging, but less that the main section.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2017, 01:49:16 PM »

/>

Hell's Revenge is getting nastier every year. Ever since @jc79 's tree removal service cleared it out
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2017, 02:03:20 PM »
Couldn't resist...
Hell of a site and sound that day

Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2017, 02:05:33 PM »
I think that tree is still there in his memory. Only a bit shorter gfrom being cut up. Its what @clark123456 and @jd30005 got hung up on end of last year...
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM