BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Craigslist/Good Deal Thread  (Read 215262 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Craigslist/Good Deal Thread
« Reply #3180 on: March 20, 2017, 06:40:53 PM »
What's it like to be a 2 income family?

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3181 on: March 20, 2017, 06:48:38 PM »
Broke.

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3182 on: March 20, 2017, 09:31:12 PM »

You both come home after work and the house is dirty. Dinner isn't ready, and no one got groceries. And no one wants to cook, so a lot of takeout. If there are weekend plans (like a wheeling trip) everything you were supposed to do on the weekend gets pushed to the week after work, so more takeout food.

Offline beve1661

• Visitor
« Reply #3183 on: March 20, 2017, 09:58:20 PM »
^^,lol, that's about right Pat, but now I'm retired and she still works, so I take care of the cooking, cleaning and shopping. the jury is still out on retirement tho, but winter is over so I see a lot of fishing and wheeling in my future.
beve1661

Bill

Offline Greysducky

• Visitor
« Reply #3184 on: March 20, 2017, 10:26:19 PM »

You both come home after work and the house is dirty. Dinner isn't ready, and no one got groceries. And no one wants to cook, so a lot of takeout. If there are weekend plans (like a wheeling trip) everything you were supposed to do on the weekend gets pushed to the week after work, so more takeout food.
Wow and I thought we were the only ones out there that fit that description. I gotta stop believing all that Facebook crap I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3185 on: March 20, 2017, 10:33:10 PM »

Wow and I thought we were the only ones out there that fit that description. I gotta stop believing all that Facebook crap I guess.

I thought I had a great life until I went on facebook and saw how much better everyone else i know has it...so I basically abandoned Facebook.  If I want to feel bad about my life, I'll do it the old fashioned way...get drunk, a lot!
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3186 on: March 20, 2017, 10:38:22 PM »

I thought I had a great life until I went on facebook and saw how much better everyone else i know has it...so I basically abandoned Facebook.  If I want to feel bad about my life, I'll do it the old fashioned way...get drunk, a lot!

People lie all the time on fb. And a lot of narcissists.

We fixed the dirty house part by hiring a cleaner. I can't find a chef within my budget...

Offline jc79

• Visitor
« Reply #3187 on: March 20, 2017, 10:38:44 PM »

Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline Greysducky

• Visitor
« Reply #3188 on: March 20, 2017, 11:18:39 PM »
So now that I'm about to be more broke, can I get discount on a CORE membership.

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #3189 on: March 20, 2017, 11:34:52 PM »
So now that I'm about to be more broke, can I get discount on a CORE membership.

Pay for core, sit by a fire, learn about mmsp. Money then appears.
Jay

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #3190 on: March 21, 2017, 12:27:08 AM »

Sounds the same

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #3191 on: March 21, 2017, 07:47:27 AM »

Sounds the same

Hahahaha , I was going to say the same!!
Jay

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM