BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Craigslist/Good Deal Thread  (Read 213732 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Craigslist/Good Deal Thread
« Reply #4452 on: February 14, 2020, 11:01:35 PM »
Justin got out in front of this with the "two of us made it" story... so that's the official record at this point.  Sorry guys.  A video could be used to change the record.

I have video of clark making it, and Justin struggling up before he realizes he didnt turn on the rear locker (again). How do I load them to the forum?
To be honest, I don't even recall the event or situation; What Tony said seemed like a good response, so I wanted to co-opt it.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4453 on: February 14, 2020, 11:09:59 PM »
Justin got out in front of this with the "two of us made it" story... so that's the official record at this point.  Sorry guys.  A video could be used to change the record.

I have video of clark making it, and Justin struggling up before he realizes he didnt turn on the rear locker (again). How do I load them to the forum?
To be honest, I don't even recall the event or situation; What Tony said seemed like a good response, so I wanted to co-opt it.

First trail of the day, we went looking for Little Caesars, got lost, followed the main trail around and this was the first obstacle. Everyone started pulling winch rope after watching Robbie, but only one other person used it from what I recall

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #4454 on: February 14, 2020, 11:16:41 PM »
^^ also, I just assume that I made it up whatever Justin did.
Jay

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4455 on: February 15, 2020, 01:12:30 AM »

First trail of the day, we went looking for Little Caesars, got lost, followed the main trail around and this was the first obstacle. Everyone started pulling winch rope after watching Robbie, but only one other person used it from what I recall
Oh yeah...I 'member.

I don't recall Justin making it...hmm

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4456 on: February 15, 2020, 06:09:50 AM »

Oh yeah...I 'member.

I don't recall Justin making it...hmm

Justin made it. I was there and I remember him sending Loki up to us because he was going to be getting on it to clear the obstacle.  Jay sent Charlie up to hang with the observers too.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #4457 on: February 15, 2020, 06:34:55 AM »

So this all took place on the access trail while “looking” for little ceasers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4458 on: February 15, 2020, 08:18:56 AM »

Yup

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #4459 on: February 17, 2020, 08:26:08 AM »

Yup

if only you were there to wheel instead of a car show you couldve showed us
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4460 on: February 17, 2020, 08:43:32 AM »

Yup

if only you were there to wheel instead of a car show you couldve showed us

I'd consider giving him a pass, if he had won..

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Craigslist/Good Deal Thread
« Reply #4461 on: February 19, 2020, 12:00:38 PM »
Posted on Jeep’s on Tons FB page. Thinking about flipping mine and having my friends pay for it.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:04:58 PM by Raisinhead »
Jay

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #4462 on: February 19, 2020, 01:01:33 PM »
Nice find!

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #4463 on: February 19, 2020, 01:58:58 PM »
Posted on Jeep’s on Tons FB page. Thinking about flipping mine and having my friends pay for it.

D60 rear....WNB

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM