BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Craigslist/Good Deal Thread  (Read 213755 times)

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Re: Craigslist/Good Deal Thread
« Reply #4573 on: January 10, 2022, 09:25:35 PM »
Seems too good to be true, but…

« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 06:30:58 PM by Danny Kinder »
Jay

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #4574 on: January 11, 2022, 06:31:17 PM »

There really is no worse ROI than a good Jeep build lmao
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #4575 on: January 11, 2022, 07:23:51 PM »

this is perfect timing.
As 2022 comes into being , I am fortunate to find myself ( finally) settled-TF-back-down financially and in an employment position that I have "let stew" for , now, a half-a year. That was so-as to NOT have what occurred to me last year ( where the new job* employer flaked-out / the gig backfired on me and I found myself ALL OVER again unable to financially have the time nor resources to deal with the effort of selling OR ( preferably) trading for a rig like this one Jay has posted and trailer plus cash ( +/-) ....

I was just talking briefly with Jimbo last week ; he tells me that , contrary to the past used Jeep market , used JK/JKUs that are modded heavily are kinda commanding higher prices due to it being hard to get Jeeps ATM. I should probably move on something like this soon if that is the  case; I literally just am able to say I am back on my feet.

It took me this long to get the job back under MY belt and the dent I made in our money /savings re-stabilized, etc...it sucked not being able to Jeep at all last year.I had to get back into a work situation that allows the time and $ for Jeeping so,  just been working my ass off , saving money and not even looking at Jeeps for 14 months.

Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4576 on: January 12, 2022, 09:14:49 AM »
You can apply for a title through the state of Vermont. I got a title for an S10 from Vermont and transferred it to Georgia last year. The cost was $200. You and the seller sign some paperwork and you send the paperwork off and some money and boom you are done.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4577 on: January 12, 2022, 09:24:28 AM »

this is perfect timing.
As 2022 comes into being , I am fortunate to find myself ( finally) settled-TF-back-down financially and in an employment position that I have "let stew" for , now, a half-a year. That was so-as to NOT have what occurred to me last year ( where the new job* employer flaked-out / the gig backfired on me and I found myself ALL OVER again unable to financially have the time nor resources to deal with the effort of selling OR ( preferably) trading for a rig like this one Jay has posted and trailer plus cash ( +/-) ....

I was just talking briefly with Jimbo last week ; he tells me that , contrary to the past used Jeep market , used JK/JKUs that are modded heavily are kinda commanding higher prices due to it being hard to get Jeeps ATM. I should probably move on something like this soon if that is the  case; I literally just am able to say I am back on my feet.

It took me this long to get the job back under MY belt and the dent I made in our money /savings re-stabilized, etc...it sucked not being able to Jeep at all last year.I had to get back into a work situation that allows the time and $ for Jeeping so,  just been working my ass off , saving money and not even looking at Jeeps for 14 months.

Welcome back Jeffery! This seems like s good deal, but my guess is that it's a scam. If it's not, awesome. And who needs a title, get a bill of sale and treat it like a buggy lol.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #4578 on: January 13, 2022, 10:06:49 AM »

this is perfect timing.

Welcome back Jeffery! This seems like s good deal, but my guess is that it's a scam. If it's not, awesome. And who needs a title, get a bill of sale and treat it like a buggy lol.

thanks , bud

yeah, that seems so "too good to be true".
I'm finding A LOT of those ( edit- shifty looking ads )online ...

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 10:07:25 AM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #4579 on: January 13, 2022, 10:12:39 AM »
You can apply for a title through the state of Vermont. I got a title for an S10 from Vermont and transferred it to Georgia last year. The cost was $200. You and the seller sign some paperwork and you send the paperwork off and some money and boom you are done.

titles can be reapplied for/ sometimes re-attained yep
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #4580 on: January 13, 2022, 02:45:24 PM »

I believe that whole idea depends on the title status right? Abondoned/salvage/rebuilt/etc 
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #4581 on: January 15, 2022, 12:57:36 PM »

I believe that whole idea depends on the title status right? Abondoned/salvage/rebuilt/etc

i believe there are some state-dependent peculiarities around-some of the laws i seem to rcall reading occasionally about , but, yes; that is correct as far as I know
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4582 on: January 30, 2022, 03:32:49 PM »
Rock Crawling Classifieds on fb

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Larry