BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Craigslist/Good Deal Thread  (Read 213905 times)

Offline Bruce

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Bruce
03 TJR
04.5 Dodge CTD
05 LJR
2017 JKU

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Craigslist/Good Deal Thread
« Reply #4657 on: October 02, 2023, 03:19:35 PM »
A quick search shows that no you cannot buy a 5-1350x from just diff for fair market value.
They want $83 where most places on line sell for around $25. You can walk into autozone and get it for $40.

Im not upset, I thought it was too good to be true to begin with. But I would hate for someone to use that 15% code just to find out later they still got screwed.

Tripp has a guy over there. Maybe he can shed some light on the price gouging.
Guess I lucked out. Got my tracking number last week, and my one 1350 and three 1410 joints arrived today. These were at the $11 price. The box says they shipped from Daystar in AZ

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Offline classified

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4658 on: October 02, 2023, 05:04:34 PM »
A quick search shows that no you cannot buy a 5-1350x from just diff for fair market value.
They want $83 where most places on line sell for around $25. You can walk into autozone and get it for $40.

Im not upset, I thought it was too good to be true to begin with. But I would hate for someone to use that 15% code just to find out later they still got screwed.

Guess I lucked out. Got my tracking number last week, and my one 1350 and three 1410 joints arrived today. These were at the $11 price. The box says they shipped from Daystar in AZ

That means Im done with just diff. I thought to good to be true, but I placed my order before I posted it here. So that 1350 should have been mine even if they couldn't full fill the whole order.

I'm good with "we made a mistake on the web site" or "we have no stock". But to complete other orders that came in after I placed mine and to then just cancel mine, that's bs. I'm not mad, it's just a principle thing. Their normal prices are way too high to not wait for a sale, but Id rather give my money to places with normal pricing than to wait for someone charging triple to have a sale.
Brian Gibson
94 YJ

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4659 on: October 02, 2023, 05:09:21 PM »

That means Im done with just diff. I thought to good to be true, but I placed my order before I posted it here. So that 1350 should have been mine even if they couldn't full fill the whole order.

I'm good with "we made a mistake on the web site" or "we have no stock". But to complete other orders that came in after I placed mine and to then just cancel mine, that's bs. I'm not mad, it's just a principle thing. Their normal prices are way too high to not wait for a sale, but Id rather give my money to places with normal pricing than to wait for someone charging triple to have a sale.

I'll sell you these for $45/each

Offline classified

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4660 on: October 02, 2023, 05:28:55 PM »

I'll sell you these for $45/each

Ill wait till you have a sale
Brian Gibson
94 YJ

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #4661 on: October 05, 2023, 09:00:07 AM »
My “just diff” order came in last week, thanks!  They accidentally sent me two 1350s that I didn’t even order.
Jay

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4662 on: October 05, 2023, 09:44:30 AM »
My “just diff” order came in last week, thanks!  They accidentally sent me two 1350s that I didn’t even order.

How much for the extras? Had I known this was a legit deal I would have bought more

Offline classified

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4663 on: October 05, 2023, 01:28:10 PM »

I don't know that I'll share anymore crazy deals I find.
Brian Gibson
94 YJ

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #4664 on: October 05, 2023, 01:38:34 PM »

How much for the extras? Had I known this was a legit deal I would have bought more
I guess what I paid. $8?
Jay

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Craigslist/Good Deal Thread
« Reply #4665 on: October 05, 2023, 01:55:50 PM »

I don't know that I'll share anymore crazy deals I find.
I did actually get my order. Trolling on the extra 1350s.
Jay

Offline classified

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4666 on: October 05, 2023, 02:03:19 PM »

I guess what I paid. $8?

@patman  going rate for 1350s is $45
Your getting hosed
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 02:04:47 PM by classified »
Brian Gibson
94 YJ

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4667 on: October 05, 2023, 05:06:23 PM »
$25 @ Auto Zone

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE