BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Storms in Southwest Georgia Round 3  (Read 303 times)

Offline bigaj234

• Visitor
Storms in Southwest Georgia Round 3
« on: April 06, 2017, 09:55:00 AM »
Well it looks like Southwest Georgia has survived round 3 of the storms. Considering how things have gone I think that we came out pretty good. My house was damaged from the straight line winds that hit Albany, Ga on Jan 2. It caused a lot of damage to the house courtesty of a large pine tree. Shout out to Tripp for helping to clean the mess. My house is still being remodeled inside several months after the fact. All I can say is thank God for good insurance. It looks like the only thing that happened his go round was a tornado touched down about 45-50 miles north of Albany in Weston, Ga and caused some minor damage. if anyone watched NBC news on Wednesday night or the TODAY show this morning, they were surveying the damage.

Offline bigaj234

• Visitor
Re: Storms in Southwest Georgia Round 3
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 10:10:14 AM »
More pics

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 10:28:20 AM »
Wow. Glad no one was hurt.
-Connor (Jango... the D is silent and invisible)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 11:12:27 AM »
I removed every pine tree within​ 200ft of my lake house for that reason. They cause huge damage and they are killers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline Bjk77

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 05:51:28 PM »
These storm were bad. We came over and help get the power back on in Albany when the big one came through. Glad none of your folks got hurt. Tornados can do stuff you never imagine.

Offline bigaj234

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 01:16:28 PM »
i know that when the first insurance adjuster came and looked at my house, ( I had to have two of them due to the size of the claim), he commented that i was remarkably calm considering how much damage was done to my house.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM