CLASSIFIEDS > Vehicles - By Owner

Off road trailer/camper

<< < (3/3)

BeerIAm:
Yeah much better!  That is a cool setup.  Good luck with the sale.  That pic makes me want to buy it and I don't need it...

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: Chris36l on April 19, 2017, 10:23:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on April 19, 2017, 10:08:26 AM ---here we go.. all setup. It does NOT come with the RTT .... but this is what you could do, i am leaving the roof rack on it.

--- End quote ---

That pic should sell it quick. Sorry, my comment may have been misconstrued, not implying anything about the price. I think it's a sweet deal. I just want to try my hand at some fabrication and think this might be a good opportunity. If I had the cash expendable on hand I'd scoop it up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

no no no, i got thick skin lol ...

--- Quote from: BigMike on April 19, 2017, 10:47:37 AM ---What is the weight of the trailer with the cap?  Did you pull it with your LJ?  Does it come with a color matched paint job?  :)

--- End quote ---

honestly dont know, if i had to guess id say less than 1k lbs, the jack is a folding setup with a large non-flat wheel and i can push it all over the place by myself when it is unhooked. Yes I have pulled it with the LJ multiple times, you can tell its there, but its not so much that you feel like you need a truck. Behind the trucks you cant tell its there until you look back. Color matched? we can talk about that for sure @BigMike lol , you can pick it up when you drop the wifes off ..  //cheers2//

patman:

--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on April 19, 2017, 04:12:02 PM ---@BigMike lol , you can pick it up when you drop the wifes off ..  //cheers2//

--- End quote ---

How many does he have??

BeerIAm:
^lol

clark123456:

--- Quote from: patman on April 19, 2017, 04:41:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on April 19, 2017, 04:12:02 PM ---@BigMike lol , you can pick it up when you drop the wifes off ..  //cheers2//

--- End quote ---

How many does he have??

--- End quote ---
A true player don't say...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version