CLASSIFIEDS > Vehicles - By Owner

Off road trailer/camper

<< < (2/3) > >>

jc79:
Yep

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: Big Dave on April 18, 2017, 10:28:44 PM ---I think he's saying that you are asking too much. Lol

--- End quote ---

i would agree if there werent guys out there selling bare-bones military trailers for the same amount with no tops at all. The "overland" trailers out there are insanely expensive, you cant get into one at all for less than $5k, and they dont have this kind of ground clearance or capability.

--- Quote from: jc79 on April 19, 2017, 12:48:10 AM ---Yep

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

thats awesome! some ass trying to sell a wrecked out trailer for $2k. wow.  //LMAO// let me get some better shots setup n stuff.

And no, i havent posted it anywhere else, i am going to today. i honestly figured someone would snatch it right up, i should have sold it before now honestly, every time i pulled it someone tried to buy it.

8lugLJ:
here we go.. all setup. It does NOT come with the RTT .... but this is what you could do, i am leaving the roof rack on it.

Chris36l:

--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on April 19, 2017, 10:08:26 AM ---here we go.. all setup. It does NOT come with the RTT .... but this is what you could do, i am leaving the roof rack on it.

--- End quote ---

That pic should sell it quick. Sorry, my comment may have been misconstrued, not implying anything about the price. I think it's a sweet deal. I just want to try my hand at some fabrication and think this might be a good opportunity. If I had the cash expendable on hand I'd scoop it up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigMike:
What is the weight of the trailer with the cap?  Did you pull it with your LJ?  Does it come with a color matched paint job?  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version