BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 35" Xterrains and wheels  (Read 5171 times)

BigJerm

35" Xterrains and wheels
« on: June 05, 2008, 01:15:21 PM »
Ok so putting this out there.

315/75/R16 ProComp Xterrains on 16" American Racing Wheels, 5x5 bolt pattern. About 25k miles on the set currently, 0 miles on the spare. Tires are normally like $260 each, wheels are cheap I am sure.

Price: $450 firm for the whole set.

Front Driver:

Front Passenger:

Rear Driver:

Rear Passenger:

Spare:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 08:35:22 PM by BigJerm »

Chris Hyde

Re: 35" Xterrains and wheels
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 01:20:47 PM »
1st Dibs.  What's next?

BigJerm

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 01:38:44 PM »
I will get good pictures tonight and post them to give you a better idea. Only problem is these are still mounted so every day puts more miles on them but I only drive 2.3 miles to work so 6 miles a day… I got to see when I can get the new wheels and tires, maybe this weekend, you be able to buy pretty soon after that?

I am going smaller, for now. Yeah I know seems strange but I got a set of stock Sahara wheels and tires I will most likely buy for CHEAP. I’ll then remove the BB lift and sell it, use that money plus some to finally get the Aussie in the front. I never get to take it off road anymore and honestly I might not even make Tellico just due to money. BUT I wont get rid of the Jeep; love it to much so the best thing to do is make it a little more street friendly. Sure when I go off road ill watch you 35” and 37" tire guys do a lot more but I can at least still follow the trail, avoid the obstacles and do what I love most, take pictures!

Offline DILYSI Dave

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 02:01:39 PM »
I will get good pictures tonight and post them to give you a better idea. Only problem is these are still mounted so every day puts more miles on them but I only drive 2.3 miles to work so 6 miles a day… I got to see when I can get the new wheels and tires, maybe this weekend, you be able to buy pretty soon after that?

I am going smaller, for now. Yeah I know seems strange but I got a set of stock Sahara wheels and tires I will most likely buy for CHEAP. I’ll then remove the BB lift and sell it, use that money plus some to finally get the Aussie in the front. I never get to take it off road anymore and honestly I might not even make Tellico just due to money. BUT I wont get rid of the Jeep; love it to much so the best thing to do is make it a little more street friendly. Sure when I go off road ill watch you 35” and 37" tire guys do a lot more but I can at least still follow the trail, avoid the obstacles and do what I love most, take pictures!

This makes me a sad panda.

BigJerm

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 02:05:49 PM »
its not the most idea route but I think it is what I should do. Sure it will suck now and then but it will be better in the long run. And once money and all that wonderful stuff works out I will be on my way to 37's anyhow!

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 02:57:00 PM »
Wow! This is unfortunate. Why dont you just throw some 33" on there?
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BigJerm

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 03:16:04 PM »
the 255/76/R17 I am getting measure a shade over 32" (some claim 32.5") and only have 1000 miles on them.

RotorHead

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 03:52:20 PM »
Sad day. Poor fella.  :'(

tgrt

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »
... Sure when I go off road ill watch you 35” and 37" tire guys do a lot more but I can at least still follow the trail, avoid the obstacles and do what I love most, take pictures!

You're always welcome on shotgun.

Offline j33plover

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 04:40:10 PM »
IF chris doesnt take em i would consider it if they fit on a 97 TJ bout 5-6' of lift on it

Chris Hyde

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 04:48:19 PM »
IF chris doesnt take em i would consider it if they fit on a 97 TJ bout 5-6' of lift on it

You would need wheel adapters.

Jeremy, I will call you Monday about them.

BigJerm

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 05:19:11 PM »
pictures added.

Chris Ill PM you.

Just to note, I can only sell these if I can buy other wheels and tires.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM