CLASSIFIEDS > Wheels & Tires

Currie Antirock

<< < (2/5) > >>

Blue J:

--- Quote from: Anvilsam on December 22, 2017, 10:45:38 AM ---I’m gonna go against what most people say. My jeep is flexy and I noticed myself lifting my tires off the ground more than without. I got rid of it and went back to a stock swaybar setup that I just disconnect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

This is the 2nd time I have heard this mentioned. I know Kent also had issues. I like the idea of not having to disconnect. Is there a difference in adjustability between the different Models ? are there other options, similar set-ups ?

kent10sne1:
back to topic.  sorry if i derailed the thread.

My take.  Off road i had no issues, it was on the road i struggled.  the JK version did not have holes to make adjustments and it just did not feel as stable to me, more personal pref.   many folks in the club have them and have no issues.  either way, its a solid product, proven.   I just decided its not for me, went back to the quick disconnetcs.  and im happy atm.  takes me a few min to disconnect and a few min to reconnect. 

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: Raisinhead on December 22, 2017, 10:19:49 AM ---After installing mine, I noticed a more stable feeling on the trails. I didn’t notice much change on the road.

Edit: It is a glorious feeling to get off the trail and not have to reconnect.

--- End quote ---

Same

--- Quote from: BigPrince on December 22, 2017, 10:58:09 AM ---Definitely more stability offroad.  I switched and noticed immediately that when I dropped into a hole or off a ledge I didn't get that side to side boat rocking feeling anymore.  Sometimes that was very disconcerting depending on how off camber it was.  I have not noticed any loss in droop but I know there is probably a tiny bit. 

--- End quote ---

And same

I very much like my AR

Trailabite:

--- Quote from: jc79 on December 22, 2017, 11:25:10 AM ---I've got ORI's and still decided to put an AntiRock up front for good measure.  I don't know how much it helps, but my rig is as stable as I could ask for.  And I'm comfortable that the Antirock doesn't limit my flex.

--- End quote ---
One day you need to unhook it and see how your jeep works and then you'll know for sure. You might just be carrring extra weigjt lol.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

gint2:
Maybe it’s a 2 door issue with on road handling being less than desirable.  All the 4drs seem to love it. Sam had off-road issues only, but I think.... wait, word of the day... ASSUME he doesn’t drive it on road too much. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version