BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: #Whatever  (Read 30288 times)

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: #Whatever
« Reply #348 on: February 17, 2020, 09:55:52 PM »

That’s nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least his sponsors are chipping in for his medical bills. Sure beats paying for your own healthcare instead of building a jeep and driving it recklessly

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #349 on: February 18, 2020, 02:52:52 AM »
Looks like it has been 5 months since Richard was last on here.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #350 on: February 18, 2020, 05:45:39 AM »
Well i guess starting to gofund-me to help me start my diet wont work with u guys.. Damm  I need a new plan.  ;)   

Back to topic:
yea, go fund pages can be miss-leading, everyone wants to help friends, but common sense should play a large role.  Sorry Pat you had to deal with this, your comment did not seem off to me, im guessing you must have hit close to home with some truth since you got banned , truth can be cold sometimes would like to know more about this.  since richard has not been on the forms for a while im suspecting we might never know.
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #351 on: February 18, 2020, 07:20:20 AM »
Sad seeing a guy engage in bad/risky behavior multiple times, and then it finally catching up to him.

But then it's weird seeing it not only defended, but a go fund me set up to "reward" his decision and help him escape his debts.

And then its super weird having a former forum member block me from a conversation/fundraising post on facebook after I simply hashed out what the INJURED PERSON actually said and being accused of spreading rumors...

Wth, @Oscar_Mike 2013

Bonus pic of a discussion about harness use last summer with the dude that got ejected after wrecking during a "race" in the desert

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edited with pic of injured IG:

holy mother of snowflakes.
I thought I'd seen the penultimate of entitlement but apparently not.
This mentality is beyond wrong.
he interupted everybody's koh time , by being a moron , and then has the ego-gall to actually support a public begging to pay his household bills because he was between insurance & openly declared that he shunned safety regulations that everyone is required to wear WHILE drinking and driving.

yeah, his Jeep should be called Titan , alright.
 Titan-douche.

I guess we were wrong to not setup a GoFundMe for the kids that broke into AOP last spring , ran up the buggy trail ,got ejected & then had to get lifeflighted off the mountain after rolling their sideXside, gang. 
Why didn't we pay their utilities ?!?!

man, this got me mad , Pat.
your comment was spot-on. you , unfortunately, interjected logic & reason into the midst of emotion & sympathy for the primary recipient of a popularity contest. People wanna "support" the cool guys blindly.

This is why guys continue to hang around that wayalife guy. He could jump off o canyon rim & the sycofantic people surrounding him  would pay for his bills & ban anyone that questioned why.

This stuff is yet another way in which way idiots are ruining  our preferred sport/recreation.

the nerve of asking for help after DRINKING and NOT HARNESSING IN is beyond me.  I'd be embarrassed as heck for anyone to know I was so stupid.
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #352 on: February 18, 2020, 07:55:23 AM »

Sad seeing a guy engage in bad/risky behavior multiple times, and then it finally catching up to him.

But then it's weird seeing it not only defended, but a go fund me set up to "reward" his decision and help him escape his debts.

And then its super weird having a former forum member block me from a conversation/fundraising post on facebook after I simply hashed out what the INJURED PERSON actually said and being accused of spreading rumors...

Wth, @Oscar_Mike 2013

Bonus pic of a discussion about harness use last summer with the dude that got ejected after wrecking during a "race" in the desert

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edited with pic of injured IG:

he interupted everybody's koh time , by being a moron , and then has the ego-gall to actually support a public begging to pay his household bills because he was between insurance & openly declared that he shunned safety regulations that everyone is required to wear WHILE drinking and driving.

Titan-douche.

I guess we were wrong to not setup a GoFundMe for the kids that broke into AOP last spring , ran up the buggy trail ,got ejected & then had to get lifeflighted off the mountain after rolling their sideXside, gang. 

your comment was spot-on. you , unfortunately, interjected logic & reason into the midst of emotion & sympathy for the primary recipient of a popularity contest. People wanna "support" the cool guys blindly.

This is why guys continue to hang around that wayalife guy. He could jump off o canyon rim & the sycofantic people surrounding him  would pay for his bills & ban anyone that questioned why.

This stuff is yet another way in which way idiots are ruining  our preferred sport/recreation.

the nerve of asking for help after DRINKING and NOT HARNESSING IN is beyond me.  I'd be embarrassed as heck for anyone to know I was so stupid.

Is that the wayalife guy that got hurt? 

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #353 on: February 18, 2020, 08:11:23 AM »

Titan-douche.

Is that the wayalife guy that got hurt? 

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No, this is a guy with an instagram.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #354 on: February 18, 2020, 08:24:05 AM »
no , @Mortalis5509 ; I was using that forum's maniacal founder's unexplainable following as a comparative to this jerk-wad's ....

implying that some popularity contests go way beyond rational into the absurd.
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #355 on: February 18, 2020, 10:42:49 AM »
While I won't fund this dbag, I am fine with others is using their money to do so. 

I don't understand censorship of a good question to be necessary though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #356 on: February 18, 2020, 04:29:59 PM »
what a fawkin joke, thats some nerve right there boys. Let me wreck my junk and ask someone else to pay because im too good to pay for my own insurance. Definition of entitlement right there. Bet he votes for Bernie.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #357 on: February 18, 2020, 04:52:44 PM »
what a fawkin joke, thats some nerve right there boys. Let me wreck my junk and ask someone else to pay because im too good to pay for my own insurance. Definition of entitlement right there. Bet he votes for Bernie.

Nah. I bet hes a hypocritical conservative/libertarian that says everyone needs to take the initiative and care for themselves, but now he wants others to pay for his mistakes

But.... that said.... the GoFundMe was allegedly started by someone else. I'm not bashing the gofundme, just the fact that HE SAID the insurance funds for the jeep will rebuild the jeep, but that the fund will cover his medical bills since he doesnt have the money. And theres no such thing as between insurance companies, you're either covered and pay the premiums or you don't. He simply dropped the coverage or has failed to pay repeatedly.

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #358 on: February 18, 2020, 05:59:25 PM »

Nah. I bet hes a hypocritical conservative/libertarian that says everyone needs to take the initiative and care for themselves, but now he wants others to pay for his mistakes

But.... that said.... the GoFundMe was allegedly started by someone else. I'm not bashing the gofundme, just the fact that HE SAID the insurance funds for the jeep will rebuild the jeep, but that the fund will cover his medical bills since he doesnt have the money. And theres no such thing as between insurance companies, you're either covered and pay the premiums or you don't. He simply dropped the coverage or has failed to pay repeatedly.
And knowingly engaging in risky behavior with no medical insurance.  A real brain surgeon here.  Stupid is as stupid does.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #359 on: February 18, 2020, 06:43:08 PM »
none of us do this kinda sh*t & if we did , would catch holy hell from enough of us to wanna run away crying like a little girl .

I wanna know why there weren't any other Jeep folk nearby to yank/embarrass  the *sshole outta the vehical ? ya know?
imagine seeing Clark driving drink on hisWhite Claw tallboy and sporting  no seatbelt around at high speed. It'd be relentless .

( used you as exmpl Clark. we know you like Boones Farm , brah)
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM