BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: #Whatever  (Read 30269 times)

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: #Whatever
« Reply #360 on: February 18, 2020, 07:36:02 PM »
imagine seeing Clark driving drink on hisWhite Claw tallboy and sporting  no seatbelt around at high speed. It'd be relentless .

( used you as exmpl Clark. we know you like Boones Farm , brah)
Seen it.
Albeit, he was at his home cutting grass with his self perpelled push mower.
Yes, push mower. He was drunk. Cut him some slack.

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #361 on: February 18, 2020, 08:52:57 PM »
@BlueJew is the resident white claw connoisseur
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #362 on: February 19, 2020, 03:31:25 AM »
OMG at the serious folks on facebook re-posting
the gofund me info being like oh he's a good
dude and shit. Wonder how many know about
his total disregard for responsible wheeling.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #363 on: February 19, 2020, 06:11:45 AM »
This is what is scary, Pat did the right thing, made an honest comment about the situation and got banned for it (not cool), defending his actions or.. ignoring them is doing nothing but encouraging this behavior to continue. whats really bad is playing on the goodness of others for profit is even worse, its deception at its worse.  responsible wheeling is something we never need to hide, sure we all feel bad he got hurt, and hope he gets better but, making this guy out to be a saint based on his actions and comments is just extending this behavior and making fools out of anyone who ignores the bad behavior.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 06:13:05 AM by kent10sne1 »
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #364 on: February 19, 2020, 09:16:14 AM »
He will probably try and sue KOH next!
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #365 on: February 19, 2020, 09:55:15 AM »
He will probably try and sue KOH next!

the bandwagon will begin to roll from there...
"We need this sand that's everywhere cleaned-up! Plus, if there weren't all these crazy , un-vehicle friendly rocks everywhere, he wouldn't have gotten so hurt!!..."

[no2]
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #366 on: February 19, 2020, 10:21:54 AM »
This is what is scary, Pat did the right thing, made an honest comment about the situation and got banned for it (not cool), defending his actions or.. ignoring them is doing nothing but encouraging this behavior to continue. whats really bad is playing on the goodness of others for profit is even worse, its deception at its worse.  responsible wheeling is something we never need to hide, sure we all feel bad he got hurt, and hope he gets better but, making this guy out to be a saint based on his actions and comments is just extending this behavior and making fools out of anyone who ignores the bad behavior.

Read through some of the comments. When people ask what happened the answer is he's a good guy that a had a small accident. I'm guessing that all of his friends ban anyone that say's what really happened.

His GoFundME is over $21k right now.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline jesseshoots

• Visitor
« Reply #367 on: February 19, 2020, 10:42:38 AM »

Read through some of the comments. When people ask what happened the answer is he's a good guy that a had a small accident. I'm guessing that all of his friends ban anyone that say's what really happened.

That's crazy. Why anyone would donate to someone who was drinking and driving and got hurt doing so is beyond me. Let alone doing it without wearing a seat belt. Then add on top of that the balls the guy had to do it all without having health insurance.

It's like the guy knew the secret formula for disaster and used it anyways.  [rolleyes]

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #368 on: February 19, 2020, 01:03:07 PM »

What a loser. 

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #369 on: February 19, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »
it is a mess.

All thru this thread since I have been reading along, something continued to ring-a-bell with my poor, old memory. Keep in mind Im at new job that requires nearly all of it, then I was woring to get to wheel Fri-Sun and , well....I just couldn't place where I felt I had run into this "TITAN" jeep jku or that dudes name.
It was nagging at me so I looked up Adam Pfeifer & ...hmm...wtf...it is in my browser cache already?....he is with a company called Jensen Brothers out of SLC,Utah....wait a minute.....

*DING*
I remember this guy
= there was a thread flare-up over on jko last Fall when a new member came in and started trying to make 'helpful suggestions' to users but, some regulars kinda sized it up as the guy trying to generate business....for his ORI re-sell business.

...maybe a few GATR guys commenting in the thread :
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/modified-jk-tech-dept/385324-ori-struts-tuning-setup.html

for my part, aside from babysitting , I was simply trying to make sure rules for vendor activity were followed but it got a little odd when my fellow moderator started deleting stuff....you'll notice I backed away after the oddball new member -Jensen Bros bought a vendor star. That was my concern.
JKO is usually a weird-freak fest, but that thread was strange, even for that forum.

So, it seems disaster and chaos kinda follows the guy around, regardless of his intentions....
I guess his business ( https://jensenbrosoffroad.com/#axzz6EQMwh73z  ) success has resulted in him having such loyal followers that he feels it acceptable to take money from them.

at least I can now resume work having remembered where tf I knew that name from,  [oldskool]

___________________________________________________-

" ...cage is about style points....but safety is everything at an event..." direct quote about his cage from minute 29:56 of this :
/>
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 01:43:07 PM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #370 on: February 19, 2020, 02:56:46 PM »
He gets safety and is already walking out of the hospital.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline jesseshoots

• Visitor
« Reply #371 on: February 19, 2020, 03:02:27 PM »
He gets safety and is already walking out of the hospital.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That was one of the gnarliest wrecks I've seen in quite some time. It's incredible he made it out of the hospital in under two days. Goes to show how important it is to have the right equipment!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM