BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Crawling For Reid March 22-24 2019 AOP - Pictures, lies, stories and carnage.  (Read 5637 times)

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
Lite Brite's CFR video......the down hill part looks
like the trail I flopped going up on really hard in
Oct 2015.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 03:31:58 AM by tjsahara00 »
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline TrevorG

• Visitor
52 looks nasty. I don't know that I've been on that one yet. They definitely put the JL through its paces....but I think if my wife was spotting for me while someone else was spotting for me it would stress me out to no end lol.
Trevor
18 JKU
8? Yota

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
52 looks nasty. I don't know that I've been on that one yet. They definitely put the JL through its paces....but I think if my wife was spotting for me while someone else was spotting for me it would stress me out to no end lol.

When you have two spotters, you have no spotters

Offline thetastelingers

• Visitor

Yeah, but did you hear him tell the guy "I'm listening to her, because it's her jeep and if I hit something, it'll be her fault"
LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------
If at once you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Offline TrevorG

• Visitor

Yeah, but did you hear him tell the guy "I'm listening to her, because it's her jeep and if I hit something, it'll be her fault"
LOL

Spoken like a wise, most definitely married, man.
Trevor
18 JKU
8? Yota

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
Maybe I missed it but did they say anything about what CFR is?

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
She briefly mentioned it but also had a link to it in the video description

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

I thought she did a good job of talking about CFR and what a great cause for which CFR was being held.  I imagine a lot of their followers will show up next year.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

I thought she did a good job of talking about CFR and what a great cause for which CFR was being held.  I imagine a lot of their followers will show up next year.

I thought it was pretty funny how they kept talking about how muddy and slick the rocks were compared to west coast.... those conditions were about as good as it gets for the Southeast!
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

I thought it was pretty funny how they kept talking about how muddy and slick the rocks were compared to west coast.... those conditions were about as good as it gets for the Southeast!
Yeah, I got a kick out of that, too. 

They should try January.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

Their mad that they're DOT tires dont grab to rocks. There used to driving on paved trails lol

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor

I was chuckling about that ,too.

I think they're good Jeep ambassadors for the JL .
I also got the experience of @longarmwj  prompting me to drive right up to them as he,
@ILOVEDIRT & I were goin out Friday as they were filming the very beginning of this video . Not thinking ,  like a dork I stopped & said  ( keep in mind that It's plastered on the damn side of their JL) " hey, litebright ,right? I think ya know Ryan behind me; he mentioned ya wanna hit some trails ?"
To which she politely pointed to the several big,shiny  sponser rigs in front of them & said "yup  ; we're goin with them ..."

it felt like my highschool dance rejections all over again
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:03:48 AM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM