BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Rebate form for Shell  (Read 146 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Rebate form for Shell
« on: May 09, 2019, 08:01:50 AM »
Recently I was at O'Reilly's getting oil for the F250 oil change.  They had instant rebates of $10/g for the T5 (semi-syn) and a "mail-in" rebate for the T6 (full-syn).  I was going with semi-syn for this oil change, and then I was going to move to full-syn going forward (internet lore on the Ford forums).  I hate doing mail-in rebates, but for a few bucks I suck it up and get'r done.  Today I went searching for the rebate form, and boom...you do it completely online...no mail-in anymore! 

So easy, so fast...very nice.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Rebate form for Shell
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 08:47:43 AM »
Recently I was at O'Reilly's getting oil for the F250 oil change.  They had instant rebates of $10/g for the T5 (semi-syn) and a "mail-in" rebate for the T6 (full-syn).  I was going with semi-syn for this oil change, and then I was going to move to full-syn going forward (internet lore on the Ford forums).  I hate doing mail-in rebates, but for a few bucks I suck it up and get'r done.  Today I went searching for the rebate form, and boom...you do it completely online...no mail-in anymore! 

Imagine that, we live in a digital world...
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 11:06:57 AM »

I believe this is the same rebate I did last year for T6. All online and check actually came fairly quick.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 11:17:26 AM »

Imagine that, we live in a digital world...
haha...but I have always thought the mail-in rebates were set up to be difficult in order to reduce the number of people who will do the rebate, but still buy the product.  This one was so easy, I'd do it every time.

The mail-in rebate for BestTop is a PITA...but that just motivated me to do it.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 12:04:46 PM »
Sweet, thanks. Need to stock up.

I run t6 in my f250, SxS, torro zero turn, tj, and use to in my mustang as well. Haven't really looked into using it with the fancy jl yet. 

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM