BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: HLC  (Read 328 times)

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
HLC
« on: September 12, 2019, 11:19:03 AM »
Hardline users have been complaining to fix the site & now after a guy buys it & said he intends to fix it, they all want to hit the self destruct button. 

What's up?

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: HLC
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 11:38:41 AM »
Idk, but it's fun to watch lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 11:44:16 AM »
I guess. I think some dont give a s€{t & want to get booted.

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 01:08:37 PM »
They're worried that the new guy is going to monetize the forum since he's not a wheeler and is looking at the forum as an investment. Think of pirate (or to the extreme JK forum or gayalife) with vendor sponsors and a bunch of pop up adds. Wayalife really took it to the extreme censoring the forum based off of vendor sponsorship.
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 01:32:00 PM »
They're worried that the new guy is going to monetize the forum since he's not a wheeler and is looking at the forum as an investment. Think of pirate (or to the extreme JK forum or gayalife) with vendor sponsors and a bunch of pop up adds. Wayalife really took it to the extreme censoring the forum based off of vendor sponsorship.

Wayalife was awful. What was that douchebags name? He tried pretty hard to wreck JK forum before he sold it off

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 03:31:09 PM »
Well, he did buy it. It's his to as he pleases but if there are no members, there is no potential profit.
Who no's? I just go there to drool at the rigs.

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 03:52:34 PM »
Well, he did buy it. It's his to as he pleases but if there are no members, there is no potential profit.
Yes but there was a group on there who put together a “down payment” to purchase the forum and are hosting a benefit ride in November, but the d bag who owns it instead sold it to some shmuck who just wants it for profit. We’ll see what happens but it’s probably the beginning of the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 04:53:33 PM »
Yes but there was a group on there who put together a “down payment” to purchase the forum and are hosting a benefit ride in November, but the d bag who owns it instead sold it to some shmuck who just wants it for profit. We’ll see what happens but it’s probably the beginning of the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing as soon as I saw it was bought out.
Hopefully not.

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 08:45:13 PM »

Wayalife was awful. What was that douchebags name? He tried pretty hard to wreck JK forum before he sold it off

Eddie.  i saw him at the Pomona show couple years ago.  The Ponytail is as awful in person as it looks on youtube.  He's a lowlife pos. That's his wayalife.

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 08:52:55 PM »

Eddie.  i saw him at the Pomona show couple years ago.  The Ponytail is as awful in person as it looks on youtube.  He's a lowlife pos. That's his wayalife.

Yep, that's it. He was getting sponsored products and writing up installs/reviews, and anyone that disagreed with the quality or whatever of the product got banned

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 08:58:08 PM »

Yep, that's it. He was getting sponsored products and writing up installs/reviews, and anyone that disagreed with the quality or whatever of the product got banned

you mean" He Whose Name Should Not Be Spoken "...

Eddie is an arse.

the points you guys make are bad enough but for some of those same filtered vendors of his past discretions recently get back into favor for the proper vendor ad agreement.
Yet further cause to appreciate this forum, huh?  [slammin]
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2019, 09:03:54 PM »
Yes, Jeffrey. That was sorta my point to this.
We may disagree or poke fun at each other but at the end of the day we will do what we can to get our fellow wheeler back to camp, trailer or home- when possible.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM