BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Prepared Jeeps for Rent for 1 week trails or Cheap Jeeps to sell after trails  (Read 147 times)

Offline Carlos LOBO

• Visitor
  • Jeep addicted since 2000
Hi Guys,

Some friends in Brazil did already some famous trails like Rubicon and Moab renting jeeps from local companies specialized in it there close to these trails.

They would like to come here in Georgia to visit me and do 1 week of hardcore trails here in the region, so we started some discussion on the options available: if there are prepared jeeps for rent in the region or buying some 1TON cheap jeeps (>35 mud tires, suspension, locked / strong axles, winch) just for this 1 week and sell it cheaper later after the trails.

What are your thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 11:30:09 AM by Carlos LOBO »
Carlos Lobo
Jeep Grand Cherokee 2018 4x4 Limited - Barbie Commuter :-)
JK 2008 Rubicon: 3.5 Rock Krawler lift, Falcon 3.2 Shocks, 5.38 Gears, Front and Rear Truss, Chromoly shafts, 39" BF KM3 w/ beadlocks, 9.5k winch

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Cool idea. @doug does this with tow pigs, except he buys low sells high.

Might be interested in selling mine and buying it back cheaper. Haha
Jay

Offline flashover101

• Visitor
I call shotgun in any of the rigs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike
2014 JK

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
Hi Guys,

Some friends in Brazil did already some famous trails like Rubicon and Moab renting jeeps from local companies specialized in it there close to these trails.

They would like to come here in Georgia to visit me and do 1 week of hardcore trails here in the region, so we started some discussion on the options available: if there are prepared jeeps for rent in the region or buying some 1TON cheap jeeps (>35 mud tires, suspension, locked / strong axles, winch) just for this 1 week and sell it cheaper later after the trails.

What are your thoughts?

Windrock rents SXS's But I have not heard of any Jeep Rentals, in the SE
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline Jango

• Visitor
Durhamtown also rents SXS but much smaller park.

You could probably find some decent built jeeps online in the SE for a decent deal. Depends on how much time you want to spend doing the negotiating, buying, (fixing) then selling.

There was a built yj up across the lot from AOP when I was there yesterday. one tons, 40s, v8. cage, but no price on the sign.
-Connor (Jango... the D is silent and invisible)

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
The buggy at AOP has some super wide axles.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM