BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 8805 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 10:29:06 AM »
The Hall county school system is having at home learning starting on Monday.

Offline Bjk77

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 10:46:50 AM »
All sports at our school are cancelled and field trips. The teachers were informed that they need to arrange to 10 days of home work in prep for school closures.

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 10:47:22 AM »
Got back from Omaha, NE last night.  It was difficult not thinking about it but with normal precautions, it doesn't have to be an issue.  I traveled to DC in January and when I got home after being there 5 days I had the flu. 

IMO, this over reactive panic is an attack on Capitalism.   

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 11:03:50 AM »
Sherry just sent me a text saying that she can't find a parking spot at Krogers......

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 11:50:10 AM »
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 12:04:57 PM »
Got back from Omaha, NE last night.  It was difficult not thinking about it but with normal precautions, it doesn't have to be an issue.  I traveled to DC in January and when I got home after being there 5 days I had the flu. 

Your on the right track.
I'll go as far as saying its a Democratic/media attack on the economy hoping for it to crash to help impact the 2020 erection.
Tin foil hat warning. Lol

Offline ACGiddens

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 12:29:50 PM »

Your on the right track.
I'll go as far as saying its a Democratic/media attack on the economy hoping for it to crash to help impact the 2020 erection.

They make a pill for that.
Adam G
The Jeep list:
TJ stock - gone
JK stock - gone
YJ 6" 35s mostly stock - gone
XJ 6.5" LA 35s D44 - RIPieces
XJ - 6.5" LA 35s - gone
TJ - In progress

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2020, 01:28:06 PM »

Your on the right track.

They make a pill for that.
Yeah, sorry bout my Asian accent.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2020, 04:59:04 PM »
Emailed my buddy at the cdc. Here's his response :

Vaccine is still a year away. The next couple of months are critical on which way this virus goes here in US. Warm weather usually beats these types of viruses down. If we can weather the storm the next couple of months and minimize large outbreaks in the country, we might be ok by summer. To put it in perspective, The Flu killed 650,000 people worldwide this past season. Covid 19 less than 5k at the moment. Elderly 70+ with severe underlying medical problems are most at risk. 85% of the people infected won’t even realize it or have mild symptoms. 15% will get sick. About 1% will die. Kids so far are not really affected by it. The problem is that the 85% who feel fine may unknowingly infect others.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline jc79

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2020, 10:22:12 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2020, 11:15:08 AM »
Emailed my buddy at the cdc. Here's his response :

Vaccine is still a year away. The next couple of months are critical on which way this virus goes here in US. Warm weather usually beats these types of viruses down. If we can weather the storm the next couple of months and minimize large outbreaks in the country, we might be ok by summer. To put it in perspective, The Flu killed 650,000 people worldwide this past season. Covid 19 less than 5k at the moment. Elderly 70+ with severe underlying medical problems are most at risk. 85% of the people infected won’t even realize it or have mild symptoms. 15% will get sick. About 1% will die. Kids so far are not really affected by it. The problem is that the 85% who feel fine may unknowingly infect others.

Thanks Danny.  Sounds like what I've heard coming out of the White House conference yesterday. 

I was supposed to go to Philly this week but canceled the trip.  Our office is going to close starting Wednesday and most people are working remote anyway.  I run IT so I'm busy procuring more laptops and ensuring we have the right video conferencing solutions in place (in the middle of switching to Zoom). 

I see a significant downturn in the economy but a bigger surge coming out of it by August. 

With my heart issues, I'm in the High Risk group and have to be extra diligent.  More Tequila!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM