BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 9940 times)

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #540 on: May 14, 2020, 08:27:07 AM »
This one is interesting
Not really. You really think any media outlet is going to report on homeless deaths?

Also - this is from a few weeks ago:
As of Sunday, 615 homeless people in the city have tested positive for coronavirus. Of those, 538 live in 152 homeless shelters and 127 have been hospitalized.
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #541 on: May 14, 2020, 08:30:26 AM »
Living in Fear is not Living
The problem with stats like that is that YOU (well, a totally healthy person under the age of 40) have a 98% chance of surviving it. If you still see your parents or a friend who is immunocompromised on a regular basis, their chances are much lower. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trade my parents life for "the economy"
Travis Macdonald

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #542 on: May 14, 2020, 08:47:31 AM »
Finally the important stuff is reopening...  lmao
https://whatnowatlanta.com/the-cheetah-lounge-reopening-a-go-june-1-with-strippers-wearing-sexy-gloves-masks/

My first time there was 1978.....
First table dance I had was to Bob Seger's
song Old Time Rock and Roll...what memories
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #543 on: May 14, 2020, 08:53:26 AM »
The problem with stats like that is that YOU (well, a totally healthy person under the age of 40) have a 98% chance of surviving it. If you still see your parents or a friend who is immunocompromised on a regular basis, their chances are much lower. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trade my parents life for "the economy"
Sorry your still so afraid, thats ok, you and your parents stay on lock-down, the rest of us will keep living.
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #544 on: May 14, 2020, 10:16:41 AM »
Sorry your still so afraid, thats ok, you and your parents stay on lock-down, the rest of us will keep living.
Lol. Lets just flash back to your posts a couple of weeks ago...

Great argument though, you and your baseless memes are really compelling and definitely bring some interesting points of view
Travis Macdonald

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #545 on: May 14, 2020, 10:46:38 AM »
https://whatnowatlanta.com/the-cheetah-lounge-reopening-a-go-june-1-with-strippers-wearing-sexy-gloves-masks/

Anybody else with Cheetah stories?????
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #546 on: May 14, 2020, 11:35:23 AM »

Last time I went was after a Tech game. One of the girls stole my hat, she thought she was so cute dancing around with it, but at the end of the night I realized I never got it back!
Travis Macdonald

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #547 on: May 14, 2020, 12:13:28 PM »

2 German girls I went to College with worked there. (late 80's) They used to have crazy pool parties at a house in Buckhead. German girls don't wear bikini's to swim. Good times.

In the 90's I worked for Binder's Art Supply in Catalog Sales, my boss's wife worked days there as a bartender.
We would go in for lunch. It was awkward eating lunch and seeing your boss's wife. She was a hottie though.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #548 on: May 14, 2020, 12:33:43 PM »
or not, but that's fine with me.  Free society don't need no government telling us what to do; businesses and corporations have your best interest in mind, so let them make the decisions. 
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #549 on: May 14, 2020, 12:36:53 PM »

I was trashed when we arrived at the Cheetah, and then, after paying to enter, I went to the ATM and it wouldn't give me money (may have had something to do with me not inserting the correct card, but who knows), so I pounded on the machine...and that got me and most of my crew kicked out.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #550 on: May 14, 2020, 01:11:45 PM »

I was trashed when we arrived at the Cheetah, and then, after paying to enter, I went to the ATM and it wouldn't give me money (may have had something to do with me not inserting the correct card, but who knows), so I pounded on the machine...and that got me and most of my crew kicked out.

crew=cats????

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #551 on: May 14, 2020, 02:49:59 PM »

it's not a this or that...

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM