BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Rugged mountain in Clayton Oklahoma  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Rugged mountain in Clayton Oklahoma
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2020, 10:44:33 PM »
Here is a third video, it is pretty good but the ads pop up like every 5 minutes and makes it tough to watch.

Matt's air compressor running all the time to keep his front locked is so annoying and is just another reason I am so damn happy I am ditching my selectable front locker. 

/>

What are you going with, Detroit? I love mine in the rear and when the time comes to go with tons it'll be Detroit front and rear.

His compressor noises make it almost unbearable to watch. If it wasn't for my adblocker I'd have given up on it by now. I'm still shocked he was able to take that JK up the trail. It's impressive for sure!
I have a Detroit in the rear.  But decided on a Yukon Grizzly for the front.  Same as a Detroit, just made by Yukon.  About $100 cheaper than the Detroit and a life time warranty
Their warranty process is fun. You have to mail it back and wait for them to inspect before you get a replacement. Heard of it taking months.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2020, 11:39:03 PM »
Here is a third video, it is pretty good but the ads pop up like every 5 minutes and makes it tough to watch.

Matt's air compressor running all the time to keep his front locked is so annoying and is just another reason I am so damn happy I am ditching my selectable front locker. 

/>

What are you going with, Detroit? I love mine in the rear and when the time comes to go with tons it'll be Detroit front and rear.

His compressor noises make it almost unbearable to watch. If it wasn't for my adblocker I'd have given up on it by now. I'm still shocked he was able to take that JK up the trail. It's impressive for sure!
I have a Detroit in the rear.  But decided on a Yukon Grizzly for the front.  Same as a Detroit, just made by Yukon.  About $100 cheaper than the Detroit and a life time warranty
Their warranty process is fun. You have to mail it back and wait for them to inspect before you get a replacement. Heard of it taking months.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ask @DOUG

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2020, 11:46:54 PM »
Man this makes me want to get out so bad. Definitely adding this park to the list to hit.  Looks like I'll need to knock the rust off on some easier stuff first.

Grubb's JL and Rockstar jeep(minus no trans skid - like y'all said wtf and minus the MTs - those are so ugly) are awesome.  Rest are ok.  The blue JKU is annoying, everything for the gram, showing up unprepared for an event like this - not a fan.

The pink helmet schtick was meh.

Definitely looks like a fun trail.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 11:50:59 PM by BigPrince »

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2020, 07:47:02 AM »
yeah. I watched it ,too and it made me wanna hit trails so badly ,@BigPrince
I think I could cram my 4 door thru that last trail and would freaking love to try.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 07:47:46 AM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2020, 08:45:18 AM »
Man this makes me want to get out so bad. Definitely adding this park to the list to hit.  Looks like I'll need to knock the rust off on some easier stuff first.

Grubb's JL and Rockstar jeep(minus no trans skid - like y'all said wtf and minus the MTs - those are so ugly) are awesome.  Rest are ok.  The blue JKU is annoying, everything for the gram, showing up unprepared for an event like this - not a fan.

did the Gridlock jeep finish or not? i was confused last night, but it looked like he had some sort of trans issue
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2020, 08:50:45 AM »

did the Gridlock jeep finish or not? i was confused last night, but it looked like he had some sort of trans issue
I’m not sure we find that part out until they release the 2nd half of the 24 hours footage.

I think it one of the videos they say his trans pump wasn’t working...that’s internal to the trans right?  Doesn’t sound like a trail fix.

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2020, 09:53:43 AM »
I much preferred Matt's video over the FRR one.
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2020, 07:10:24 PM »
2nd episode is tonight at 8 on you tube
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2020, 09:53:17 PM »
22 hours on ONE trail, 15 rigs, mile and a half total!  BIG ass rocks!
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2020, 09:57:24 PM »
Learned a lot of people on there were required to be there for sponsors. Interesting fact is all.
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2020, 10:19:09 PM »
2nd episode is tonight at 8 on you tube
Link?
Jay

Offline Cannonballkev