BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 225/75x15 Trailer Tires  (Read 182 times)

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
225/75x15 Trailer Tires
« on: October 14, 2020, 11:24:19 AM »
Changing out the PJ tires for some E-rated stuff after 3.5 solid years of no fuss pulling all over the country. I have no clue how many miles these tires have on them, but Id guess its 15-20k ish, they were on the trailer when I bought it Dec '17. They are some of the only trailer tires ive ever seen with a 75mph rating, and trust me, theyve been tested, with no issue, not one single blowout. I had to move my bobcat last night and when I got it loaded one was low, I didnt have air with me so I took it easy on the way home without issue, but I dont want to bet any long trips on that sidewall now so I am replacing all 4.

With all that said, this ad is technically for 3 tires, with one free. I think for general use the set is perfectly fine and can be trusted 100%, but for me as much and as far as I haul + the use and time on this set I just want new. (also the E rated ones are rated to 81mph)

I digress..

3 (4) 225/75x15 Goodride D rated tires $100 cash. Dont really wanna split, but I might do them in pairs if you want to pick them up. Adding pics in a few.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
Re: 225/75x15 Trailer Tires
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 11:26:21 AM »
This is the actual tire that was low, you can tell in the pics there was no damage to sidewall. I'll ad tread pics later.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM