BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Jeep Beach 2021  (Read 226 times)

Offline flashover101

• Visitor
Jeep Beach 2021
« on: February 25, 2021, 12:21:46 PM »
Anyone going this year? I’ve never been but thinking about towing my TJ. Need recommendations on things to do, places to stay, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike
2014 JK

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Re: Jeep Beach 2021
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 03:27:08 PM »
I usually go because my cousin lives in Daytona.  It is a lot of fun for cruising around the beach and some of the parties are good.  I usually hit the event at the speedway for a few hours.  The closing party is usually at Main St. Station and it is packed.  I've never done the beach or speedway parade.  I won't get down there this year.

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 06:27:25 PM »
Coming attractions...enjoy

John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline flashover101

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 09:32:18 PM »
That’s some good s*#t !!!

Thanks Mike, I really don’t want to get bogged down in a line of half naked drunk women where there’s no escape.....
But seriously, I just don’t know what to expect. I’d like to be able to hang out and people watch for the most part. Damn, getting old sucks!

Mike
2014 JK

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 09:40:18 PM »
That’s some good s*#t !!!

Thanks Mike, I really don’t want to get bogged down in a line of half naked drunk women where there’s no escape.....
But seriously, I just don’t know what to expect. I’d like to be able to hang out and people watch for the most part. Damn, getting old sucks!

Find a motel that has a fire pit. Makes for some good social fun at night that is relaxed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 05:21:55 PM »
I live about 1.5 hrs away from daytona beach so myself and some college friends have gone the past couple years for the weekend. Its a pretty neat event.

Heres a couple takeaways from my experiences:

Speedway- is where you will see pretty much every single vendor in the off road world. Bring cash as they will usually cut you deals on things
                 especially towards the last day of the event.
               - You will see the Jeep kings of instagram here as well.
               - There's an obstacle course with usually 4 levels of difficulty. My JKU on a 2.5" lift with 35s can do it all. its nothing major but its kind of fun.
                   Theres usually some sort of boulder garden at the end that you can do. I did it last year and got super stuck. Had an excavator lift my
                    front end up over a boulder to get out.

The Beach - Instagram Kings and Queens will also be here
                - Drive your jeep up and down the beach
                - sun tan and enjoy the beach while watching over 2,000 jeeps cruise up and down the beach

Night Time parties-  looks like the show n shine is moved earlier in the week on wednesday.  its a show n shine where some local jeep clubs have prime spots and some vendors show off their cool jeeps and other rigs.
                          - Friday night is a party at the hard rock on the beach. Usually theres a DJ and music and small giveaway freebies handed out.

I definitely recommend trying to stay on the beach as that is where youll find most of the night life occuring and you can easily hit the beach whenever. Its about a 15 min drive from the beach to the speedway.

If you end up making the trip, shoot me a message!

-Connor (Jango... the D is silent and invisible)

Offline Carlos LOBO

• Visitor
  • Jeep addicted since 2000
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2021, 04:29:27 PM »
I'm planning to go this year! :-)
Carlos Lobo
Jeep Grand Cherokee 2018 4x4 Limited - Barbie Commuter :-)
JK 2008 Rubicon: 3.5 Rock Krawler lift, Falcon 3.2 Shocks, 5.38 Gears, Front and Rear Truss, Chromoly shafts, 39" BF KM3 w/ beadlocks, 9.5k winch

Offline filco

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2021, 12:06:44 PM »
I’ll be there

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM