BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Great experience with 4x4groupbuydotcom  (Read 310 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Great experience with 4x4groupbuydotcom
« on: July 24, 2008, 06:08:48 PM »
I had a great experience with Jason, owner of 4x4groupbuydotcom and am recommending them.  Great customer service!  Personable!  Hard to find anymore.  He will also offer an additional discount when he can.  Just shoot him an email or call.  I'll be giving him 1st shot at my stuff.  Check out the site, especially my favorite feature, the "Bestsellers" column on the far right side, that is updated daily.

Offline Will

• Visitor
Re: Great experience with 4x4groupbuydotcom
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 06:45:15 PM »
I had a great experience with Jason, owner of 4x4groupbuydotcom and am recommending them.  Great customer service!  Personable!  Hard to find anymore.  He will also offer an additional discount when he can.  Just shoot him an email or call.  I'll be giving him 1st shot at my stuff.  Check out the site, especially my favorite feature, the "Bestsellers" column on the far right side, that is updated daily.
He does seem to be a pretty cool guy, and sends emails about specials.

That being said,
The first time I talked to him a couple of years ago he told me he could match almost any price. Since then I have asked him to price match like 5 things and he hasn't been able to. I also tried to get him to split up an axle bracket kit for the 8.8 and he couldn't do that either. He was realyl nice about it, but he couldn't get me what I neeeded for a decent price, or point me to someone who could. There are always random small things that you can find for a good price, but you have to look for them. I mean RANDOM stuff like deflators. I've never had any luck with finding what I needed on his site (Besides a Solid 8.8 cover, but that took 3 days to get to me when I paid for 2 day.) And that "email for price" thing on his website gets really annoying. You think it's gonna be an awesome sale price and it's usually higher than the posted price at a place like Northridge, which is where I go to check the average pricing on Jeep crap. Not trying to bust his balls or anything, just my experience. I don't think his place can be compared with Northridge. Usually better pricing and always free shipping. And even though it's in Cali, I've never waited more than 4 days.

Whaja buy?  ;D 
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 08:06:16 PM »
Whaja buy?  ;D 

Hell, what aint I had ta buy!  It's ALL NEW! :hlp

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 08:49:20 PM »
I haven't actually bought anything from him (ordered something and found out it was backordered so cancelled my order and found a used one local), but he was really nice and understanding when I talked to him on the phone.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM