BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: AUGUST 20 - 22 : AOP pictures, video's, lies and carnage  (Read 546 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
AUGUST 20 - 22 : AOP pictures, video's, lies and carnage
« on: August 22, 2021, 08:44:19 PM »
It rained a lot at AOP,  but there are a lot of trails that were able to be run.  I had to winch twice after running a dozen or so trails,  many of them a couple of times.   I did use 3rd and 4th gear a good bit.

I dented my tailgate,  and crushed a rear brake line crush washer.   I'll try to bend out the tailgate in the press,  but I'll likely just have to replace it.   I was already planning to swap out the rear brake soft lines to -3AN standard so all of my connectors would match.   

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Re: AUGUST 20 - 22 : AOP pictures, video's, lies and carnage
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 09:40:45 AM »
It rained a lot at AOP,  but there are a lot of trails that were able to be run.  I had to winch twice after running a dozen or so trails,  many of them a couple of times.   I did use 3rd and 4th gear a good bit.

I dented my tailgate,  and crushed a rear brake line crush washer.   I'll try to bend out the tailgate in the press,  but I'll likely just have to replace it.   I was already planning to swap out the rear brake soft lines to -3AN standard so all of my connectors would match.   

Good wheeling Friday for sure. 

I killed a steering pump, so I was out for Saturday...and the Friday night ride.   

Offline bjeep

• Visitor
  • Do one thing today to make tomorrow better.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 06:27:00 PM »

Clark you ok from the spill out of the Jeep ? Erik said you fell hard.
Marty

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 06:54:10 PM »

Weird @clark123456 I don't recall hearing that story

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 06:56:15 PM »
Also managed to kill another power steering pump. Drained it today and the fluid is very dark for only having 3 rides on it. Going to see if PSC will warranty it and I’ll add a much larger cooler

Considering it was raining right before we went out on Friday, the trails were a lot of fun with only a couple being so sloppy we had to winch. Really liked the traction and increased ground clearance from the Treps, especially on my 14 bolt chunk. I killed the pump on the Friday night ride, right in the same spot the last one went out. Hopefully I’ll get redemption on that trail one day.
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2021, 06:59:00 PM »

Weird @clark123456 I don't recall hearing that story

We all slipped and fell at some point. Lot of winching in the mud Friday night
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2021, 06:59:13 PM »

Lol... it was a slight tumble... no damage,  but a sore tail bone.   Funny that it stuck with him... had to look funny... so maybe that's why it stuck.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2021, 07:03:15 PM »

Lol... it was a slight tumble... no damage,  but a sore tail bone.   Funny that it stuck with him... had to look funny... so maybe that's why it stuck.

Last time he saw you, you were walking on water. Your fall from grace probably changed his life

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2021, 08:03:34 PM »

Last time he saw you, you were walking on water. Your fall from grace probably changed his life

That fall from
Grace wasn’t that far
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2021, 08:18:44 PM »

That fall from
Grace wasn’t that far
Shots fired... nice

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2021, 04:35:07 AM »
Ok let's see some pictures of said trail rides and sloppiness
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2021, 05:03:48 AM »
The only picture I have is Justin demonstrating one of the many ways to not go through a mud hole at AOP.   I think Justin won recently,  so...

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM