BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morris Mountain  (Read 1370 times)

Diehard

Morris Mountain
« on: July 25, 2008, 02:56:02 PM »
Just in case Beasley doesn't happen for you this weekend there are a few of the Georgia Crawlers going to MM. Sat. 9:00am, AL time.

Hope you all have a safe ride.

Diehard

Re: Morris Mountain
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 02:29:32 PM »
Ok here are some of the pics from Morris Mt.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/GeorgiaCrawlers/Morris%20Mountain%20%2007-2-08/

We all had a good time. Everyone came out w/o any major damage that I know of. I'd go back since there were trails we didn't do. Only saw 2 other rigs.

I went there on Friday afternoon and it was raining, but on Sat. it stopped. We were all happy about that, but it was HUMID!!!

The map they have on their site isn't the greatest so I'm glad I was with people who had been there.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 02:37:20 PM »
Gotta get out there sometime! Looks like a good time was had!
I've grown tired of this.

BigJerm

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 02:54:45 PM »
I love that place. You have to go back when it is dry and you will be really surprised how much more you can do. All the times I have been there, most are right after a rain storm so I was limited. My favorite trail is the Booze Cruise way in the back on the left side of the campground going through Soggy Bottoms. I don’t think it gets traveled a lot except for the park regulars who know the trail is back there. Now I see there is another trail with it back there I need to hit, Hangover. I REALLY want to get out there now with the lockers!!!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »
Ready when you are big boy!
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM