OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Jan 15 Forest Service Road Ride

(1/6) > >>

classified:
First off, I want to thank everyone that showed up. We had a good turn out of about 30-35 vehicles and still had half that stayed to the end.

My daughters and I enjoyed meeting a lot of new people, and are honored that each and everyone of you trusted us to not get lost with the weather coming in.

I would like to implore all of the "new" people to read through the past rides from the last year. There are picture, carnage, discussion threads that will give you an idea of what a "normal" club ride looks like.

Also please look at this thread, http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=11735.0
as it will give you insight into the mind set we should all have.

I don't want to discourage anyone, as this is a sport that is closer to my heart than any other hobby I have. It's refueled a relationship with my oldest child, and I'm starting to see the light in my youngest eyes.

Its expensive, requires time, patience, and as someone told me when I first started, a little bit of masochism.

But for me it's always been worth it all.

classified:
Couple pics

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

TravisMac:
Thanks for leading. We had a great time!

tjsahara00:
[/url]

I posted several live videos on our facebook page. Not the best quality but......I tried

tjsahara00:
Here is members pictures on facebook

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version