OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Jan 15 Forest Service Road Ride

<< < (2/6) > >>

Cannonballkev:
Thanks for putting the ride together, enjoyed it, sorry I had to bail half way through.  What time did y’all finish?

tjsahara00:

--- Quote from: Cannonballkev on January 18, 2022, 12:42:36 PM ---Thanks for putting the ride together, enjoyed it, sorry I had to bail half way through.  What time did y’all finish?

--- End quote ---

Travis and I left right after y'all did.

classified:

--- Quote from: tjsahara00 on January 18, 2022, 01:23:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cannonballkev on January 18, 2022, 12:42:36 PM ---Thanks for putting the ride together, enjoyed it, sorry I had to bail half way through.  What time did y’all finish?

--- End quote ---

Travis and I left right after y'all did.

--- End quote ---

I think it was right at 4:00 when hit the paved road again

tjsahara00:
It was such a success....
Thanks @classified for the route and leading. Good job at the drivers meeting also. As mentioned before we need to incorporate more of these and possibly make it an overland weekend trip......

Start thinking of some ideas

classified:

--- Quote from: tjsahara00 on January 18, 2022, 10:35:02 PM ---It was such a success....
Thanks @classified for the route and leading. Good job at the drivers meeting also. As mentioned before we need to incorporate more of these and possibly make it an overland weekend trip......

Start thinking of some ideas

--- End quote ---

Thank you and Tony for helping keep up with the group, made my job so much easier.

Id like to do an overlanding trip  that still has some wheeling involved. Not necessarily hell's revenge everyday, but at least a reason to use 4wd. Maybe like an ultimate adventure where only a couple people know the route and everyone else is along for the ride. Probably with a little easier wheeling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version