MEMBERS DISCUSSION AREA > General Discussion

Be proactive with your health..

<< < (3/5) > >>

tcdawg:
I'm glad you shared that Kevin.  Hope your recovery is going well.

I know I do annual physicals and all the tests at their scheduled times.  My dr. tracks my annual PSA score to keep an eye on any movement and trends.

steve.workman:
Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

tjsahara00:
Cystogram this morning show no leaks so the catheter was able to come out along with the staples.

Thank goodness they was able to remove the dang catheter. Gonna take another week off and go back to work on Feb 7th.

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: tjsahara00 on January 27, 2022, 10:36:12 PM ---Cystogram this morning show no leaks so the catheter was able to come out along with the staples.

Thank goodness they was able to remove the dang catheter. Gonna take another week off and go back to work on Feb 7th.

--- End quote ---

great news!!

Anvilsam:

--- Quote from: tjsahara00 on January 27, 2022, 10:36:12 PM ---Cystogram this morning show no leaks so the catheter was able to come out along with the staples.

--- End quote ---

My dad had a terrible time with his catheter removal. I remember driving him to an industrial park in Gainesville so he could try to pee and he couldn't. I've never seen him in that much pain and it was followed by a trip to the er to get it put back in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version